Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want To See What They Did? First XRay

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default Want To See What They Did? First XRay
    Ok guys.... got my first X-Ray after the surgery... still in a neck brace and will be for eight weeks longer and then more or less I will be wearing this thing off and on until April..... YUK!

But you can see the cage they put in my neck, that cage has to fuse to my other two vertebras .... and of course my fillings in my teeth... LOL Also thought these are good pics to put up around Halloween...

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

That's prettycool that they give them out to you these days. I guess it's alot easier now that digital has gone mainstream
    I am happy to see you are feeling better
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

thetoothfairy (10-17-2008)

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Yeah they gave me my MRI and XRays on cd's so I have them forever..... I am feeling better at times I have a stiff neck feeling and burning still in the back but I am at least getting on my feet now..... can't drive or anything for a long time yet.... ( I hate feeling like a gimp! LOL