Page 503 of 3442 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493501502503504505 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 68822

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Why redo everything just because you are in recovery? LOL! Both windows and mac have programs to kick you out of recovery.
    I cant get it to kick for some reason oh well not like i am doing anything else to day
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

My computer got a new battery and is ready to be picked up. I can wait for a new HD if I want, but there is no way that I'm going to be able to drive out there any other time this week cause my mom has shoulder surgery on Wednesday and I'll be needed for helping her around.

Frash has an sbsettings toggle already I believe.
    Last edited by moon#pie; 11-01-2010 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Frash has an sbsettings toggle already I believe.
    Yeah, for the iPad. And I don't think it'll be updated for 4.2, one of the dependencies is "Firmware = 3.2". Mine would be universal. I don't get it though, I copied the CFBundleIdentifier string, put the Plugin.dylib in var/stash/Themes.UBAY3p/Frash.theme/Bundles/[CFBundleIdentifier]/, but it still doesn't work! I'm doing something wrong, aren't I? All it does is disable Frash, whether it's checked or unchecked, Winterboard obviously isn't putting the file where it should be, anything else that could do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Yeah, for the iPad. And I don't think it'll be updated for 4.2, one of the dependencies is "Firmware = 3.2". Mine would be universal.
    That would be cool hell I'd even buy it

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

My sister and her friends always make me want to cuss a group of people out of my house for the first time…

Today is not a good day for me and apple products first i messed my iphone up well sorta. Now my mac is crashing and freezing up i had to reset 3 times today and all i am doing is using gimp and mmi

Woooahh… just came across an article about the first file system access to an iPhone from July 10th, 2007. Was the iPhone really so closed at first you couldn't move the icons?

Woooahh… just came across an article about the first file system access to an iPhone from July 10th, 2007. Was the iPhone really so closed at first you couldn't move the icons?
    I am not sure my first iPhone had 2.1 on it lol but if so we have came along ways

Damn it! My home button just lost all it's springiness out of the blue. It was a little bit more springy than my last iPod's come to think of it. It's been a few minutes now, I'm getting used to it. My first iPod had 3.1.2. I got it last Christmas.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

i hate bing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (11-01-2010)

bing is the dumbest thing since sliced poo.

I got my computer back after 3 days. I also got a new battery for it free.

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    i hate bing
    Me too.
    Seriously though, if someone's got their home button stuck halfway down before help me out. It's kind of really awkward.

Me too.
    Seriously though, if someone's got their home button stuck halfway down before help me out. It's kind of really awkward.
    U need to open it up and just clean around the button probably has dirt and stuff in it.

Ya and bing is a fail

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    U need to open it up and just clean around the button probably has dirt and stuff in it.

Ya and bing is a fail
    But the new one is pretty much impossible to "open up" without damaging, remember? It's welded together or something. It did used to have a sizable piece of dirt in-between the home button and glass that I couldn't remove that has now mysteriously disappeared though. So, are they **cks about it at the stores and make sure it's not jailbroken even when working on a purely hardware problem?

But the new one is pretty much impossible to "open up" without damaging, remember? It's welded together or something. It did used to have a sizable piece of dirt in-between the home button and glass that I couldn't remove that has now mysteriously disappeared though. So, are they **cks about it at the stores and make sure it's not jailbroken even when working on a purely hardware problem?
    restore and take it in. they'll fix it.

Twitter: @tshoults

Just restore and have them look at back up ur blobs first tho

Thanks

i hate bing
    I do, too. It needs to go to ****!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

You know, I don't see how some expert is going to be better at getting a damn piece of dirt out. What are they going to do, get out their special home button cleaning kit? I mean really, people get those jobs because they know how to fix more tech problems than the average bear, not because they're some magicians that can fix every problem with your machine no matter what. (I'm probably just ranting because I want to avoid the long iTunes fixing process I have to do on my PC because of 1601, but I think the point still stands.)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

grrrr bad few days for texas sports

grrrr bad few days for texas sports
    Sucks man

Page 503 of 3442 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493501502503504505 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast