Page 497 of 3472 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487495496497498499 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 69439

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    google "firesheep".
    Fine but seems like alot of work I better not be disappointed
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

FireShepherd

Someone needs to port this to OS X yesterday!
    Eh! This sentence does NOT make sense.

Don't look at me. I'm still new to Xcode.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,208 Times in 6,213 Posts

I just stepped/tripped over my sons girlfriends puppy and landed on my HP laptop ( bought it new 3 months ago ), man am I a dummy, killed the screen, only about 40% of it works now. Oh well, could be a reason to buy a new one or Karma for flirting with the salesman at Best Buy for a super deal. Got me $130.00 off and then I blew him off when he called me, yup, Karma dammit, never again.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I just stepped/tripped over my sons girlfriends puppy and landed on my HP laptop ( bought it new 3 months ago ), man am I a dummy, killed the screen, only about 40% of it works now. Oh well, could be a reason to buy a new one or Karma for flirting with the salesman at Best Buy for a super deal. Got me $130.00 off and then I blew him off when he called me, yup, Karma dammit, never again.
    Lol best story i heard all night. Karma gets everyone but hey a 3 month old pc is outdated like 2 months ago so it was time for an update anyways

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What about the puppy?

It could mean it's time to look at the new macbook air.

And if you want me to test the air out for a few months for you to make sure it works right and everything that would be cool too ! lol

Oh and I guess we should ask if you are ok.

computer>puppy>girl

Well should be in your case hot girl>computer>puppy

Ummm, yes it does. Lol. When someone say "this needs done yesterday", it means it needs done quickly!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Even though that's the entire reason clearly, I still think guys need to be smart enough to know someone buying something and being nice wants a discount, DUUURRR. I don't even warm up to advances unless I actually know the person a LITTLE. Of course, I'm smarter than the average bear...... but I think with the big head so no chick-a-dee is gonna put it on me. Hell I learned that by 13. That's why my ex-wife said she was initially attracted to me was because she couldn't get away with anything and I didn't kiss her azz like the schmucks out there.
    Last edited by one1; 10-29-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Ummm, yes it does. Lol. When someone say "this needs done yesterday", it means it needs done quickly!
    What happened to "to be"? Now it actually doesn't make sense.

Saw 20 minutes of Tron: Legacy last night in IMAX 3D.

The movie is going to be AMAZING.

For those of you that have been waiting:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Just downloaded that as well lol

Just spent 3 hours working/ molding a theme and it's still no where close to were I want it

I won't have my MacBook pro back until tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and the "genius" bar techs seriously dont know crap!

I won't have my MacBook pro back until tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and the "genius" bar techs seriously dont know crap!
    What's going on with that?

I Get about 6 hours of battery when doing the same stuff they test the battery on. I should get 8-9 hours. Ill hopefully get it back tomorrow though. I do hope they give me a new battery.

I Get about 6 hours of battery when doing the same stuff they test the battery on. I should get 8-9 hours. Ill hopefully get it back tomorrow though. I do hope they give me a new battery.
    Hopefully that sucks man! All I have is my MacBook now and I would hate to go a day with out it. It's sorta like not having service on your iPhone for 2 mins ppl go crazy lol

Yeah, it sucks. The guy is calling ke tomorrow cause he's testing it tonight. More than likely I'll get screwed over cause he'll just let it sit there with the screen off. "I got 24hours! Your computer is fine!"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

My iMac went down once when my HD went bad. I drove 100+ miles to get a HD and get back up and running that day even though I had windblows machines in the house to use.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

21. The Following User Says Thank You to one1 For This Useful Post:

moon#pie (10-29-2010)

Page 497 of 3472 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487495496497498499 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast