Page 490 of 3458 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480488489490491492 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 69146

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I was using MMi in the background using native multitasking NO SBSettings or themes, so I don't have crap eating up memory. And I was searching Cydia. I notice that when I DO have SBSettings installed, I can surf YouTube on Atomic Web browser and see the RAM drop all the way from 130 to 30 to CRASH. After about four or five vids it hits 30.
    restore, rejailbreak.

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    restore, rejailbreak.
    No, even CLEAN, JAILED. It CRASHES after the same amount of time! On my iPod touch 2g it crashed alot faster, ofcourse. But I'm sick of it! Mainly sick of the fact that in the iPod touch user guide, it didn't even say the words multitasking or background, it just says "apps you've used recently" and doesn't even tell you how to get rid of them, acting like you'll be FINE. But in reality, after two or three apps you'll see crashes. If you open up two big apps it will crash instantly! I think the OS might be… inefficient. I mean have you seen iBooks for the iPhone and iPod touch, it's super slow compared to what it should be, it takes like half a minute to do a full screen rotation, I'm starting to wonder about Apple's efficiency. Maybe they should just have multitasking for 512 MB devices to be more realistic, I see videos of people who clearly never ever clean up their app switcher on iPhone 4's that do just fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I vote we bring cpjr back, weather he likes it or not
    He is taking care of his son/daughter I think.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I don't care for 64 anything so that's not a huge one for me.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Installing Ubuntu on Virtual Box...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-10-22-11.21.00-pm.png  

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    Installing Ubuntu on Virtual Box...

Isn't Ubuntu an iPhone theme?
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Isn't Ubuntu an iPhone theme?
    N00b! Lol, Ubuntu is a distribution of Linux. I wish I could get my VirtualBox to run Ubuntu. Instead, I get the loading screen and then a message appears saying "Non fatal error: Low host memory. Machine state will pause. Free memory by closing applications and processes." So I free memory with this nifty tray icon on my taskbar and hit unpause. It unpauses and loads for ten more minutes then goes to a black screen forever. Actually, I wish I could get VirtualBox to run anything without extreme lag.

Thanks

almost got hit on the freeway driving home..dam guy was texting and started to drive next to my lane..i hit the breaks got behind him blasted his face with my super HID high beam lights to blind him..he went to the emergency lane and sped off then i notice my radar detector go off there was a cop near then he pulled over the guy for speeding not sure if he saw him texting or using the emergancy lane to pass..haha thats what you get..perfect timing..

when i see people thats holding there phone and driving next to me i get away from them..i dont get why people have to use there phone looking at text while driving or talking without headsets..i have my iphone right in front of me on the stand in my car when hear a text i dont bother reading it..

anyone here almost got hit by a texting driver or close?
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    almost got hit on the freeway driving home..dam guy was texting and started to drive next to my lane..i hit the breaks got behind him blasted his face with my super HID high beam lights to blind him..he went to the emergency lane and sped off then i notice my radar detector go off there was a cop near then he pulled over the guy for speeding not sure if he saw him texting or using the emergancy lane to pass..haha thats what you get..perfect timing..

when i see people thats holding there phone and driving next to me i get away from them..i dont get why people have to use there phone looking at text while driving or talking without headsets..i have my iphone right in front of me on the stand in my car when hear a text i dont bother reading it..

yep. girls are the worst.

And yes waldo, ubuntu is also an iphone theme. a pretty nice one at that.

Thanks

I seriously don't get why people text while driving.

Ubuntu is an OS of Linux and an iPhone theme based on it.

Maybe I did exaggerate the crashes a little bit… Nope. Nevermind, I only
    Exaggerated a tiny bit.

Work sucks I need my old job back or a job I can do from home! Maybe I should start a website like this but for a different product and become rich like mattews
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

I'm bored...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Hey if he got pulled over you got good karma working for ya. That's instant payback.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

That's why there is a law in Canada against pressing buttons on your phone and driving
    Name? whereswaldo
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    I'm bored...
    Watch the Giants-Phillies game
    Name? whereswaldo
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

That's why there is a law in Canada against pressing buttons on your phone and driving
    There's a law in alot of the States for that too. I think it's supposed to be just against texting, but cops can't tell exactly what you're doing anyway, so it might as well be against pushing any buttons. It's even more common for the texting to at least compound your charges for an accident.

Giants win the Pennant!!
    Name? whereswaldo
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks
    Thanked 10,073 Times in 6,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    yep. girls are the worst.

Hold on there little buck-a-roo
    Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I iz a gal, and a great driver by any ones standards. TaDa, (as she blows her own horn).
    I never text while driving, well almost never, there have been occasions at stop lights and so on.
    I always use blue tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Hold on there little buck-a-roo
    Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I iz a gal, and a great driver by any ones standards. TaDa, (as she blows her own horn).
    I never text while driving, well almost never, there have been occasions at stop lights and so on.
    I always use blue tooth.
    Ok, I didn't mean it like that.

I'm not talking about moms (even though in Florida pretty much everyone but me sucks at driving). I'm talking about teenage girls who talk, text, paint their toe nails, get dressed, shave their legs, ect... while driving. I saw this girl swerving all over the road and I was like "whoa dude, it's noon and you're already drunk?". but no, she was texting with her head down for 5 seconds at a time. I wanted to get out of my car and punch her face.

Page 490 of 3458 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480488489490491492 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast