Page 3372 of 3472 FirstFirst ... 2372 2872 3272 3322 336233703371337233733374 3382 3422 ... LastLast
Results 67,421 to 67,440 of 69430

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Thanks
    Thanked 10,199 Times in 6,210 Posts

Huh. painting Roof? Do you have a metal roof or something? Everything down here is tile, stone or shingles.

My goal before the quarter starts again is to go through all 900+ pages of Eli7e and see if there is anything I like

I'm mainly looking for animated weather LS/HS

That theme is crazy on fire, and I havent been theming in a while, and this is the first really good theme I like.

I'm on 478 right now. I like your hammer for the DC guy back there blkcadi

So a couple questions for you:

From my research, I understand I need GroovyLock and Widget Weather for the animated LS. I'm currently using it right now on one of Dacal's weather for Eli7e, but why is it that there seems to be a delay between when the lockscreen transition to the Weather LS?

If you're on the homescreen, and double-tap the power button, there's that delay.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Huh. painting Roof? Do you have a metal roof or something? Everything down here is tile, stone or shingles.
    We have special roofs
    This should help explain it:
    http://www.thebuildingblox.com/bermuda-roofs/

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    My goal before the quarter starts again is to go through all 900+ pages of Eli7e and see if there is anything I like

I'm mainly looking for animated weather LS/HS

That theme is crazy on fire, and I havent been theming in a while, and this is the first really good theme I like.

I'm on 478 right now. I like your hammer for the DC guy back there blkcadi

So a couple questions for you:

From my research, I understand I need GroovyLock and Widget Weather for the animated LS. I'm currently using it right now on one of Dacal's weather for Eli7e, but why is it that there seems to be a delay between when the lockscreen transition to the Weather LS?

If you're on the homescreen, and double-tap the power button, there's that delay.

Is there a fix for this?
    It will depend on the lockscreen. Se will load faster than others, just depends how much stuff is in it. Which one of Dacals are you using? One with animated clouds etc?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    We have special roofs
    Bermuda Roofs | HomeCentrl
    How cool. Makes sense. Only islands I have been to on the Atlantic side are the Bahamas and Jamaica years ago. Never seen anything like that.

We have special roofs
    Bermuda Roofs | HomeCentrl

It will depend on the lockscreen. Se will load faster than others, just depends how much stuff is in it. Which one of Dacals are you using? One with animated clouds etc?
    Hey simon!

Yah, it's one of Dacal's weather widget with animated clouds, sun, etc.

It was posted on the Eli7e thread.

Is Groovy best for this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Hey simon!

Yah, it's one of Dacal's weather widget with animated clouds, sun, etc.

It was posted on the Eli7e thread.

Is Groovy best for this?
    Lockhtml3 I would say is the best to use for lockscreens right now. More features than groovylock and supports touch. There will always be an initial slight delay with a lockscreen like that though. The question is do you really need to turn your screen back on to look at your lockscreen right after you turn the screen off? Lol

Lockhtml3 I would say is the best to use for lockscreens right now. More features than groovylock and supports touch. There will always be an initial slight delay with a lockscreen like that though. The question is do you really need to turn your screen back on to look at your lockscreen right after you turn the screen off? Lol
    Bro, I'm super OCD, I mentioned it a while back remember?

Yah, if one minor thing is off, I beat it to death

I didn't remember this happening with iOS 6 when LS were being used in WB. I know there's always been a delay, but from what I remember, the actual LS was black before it faded into the animated LS.

With iOS7, there's a delay, but it shows the actual LS before transitioning.

See what I mean when I say I beat it to death? haha

But I'll try out Lockhtml3, does that conflict with Widget Weather?

I heard Durben said something about something conflicting with the auto updating of Widget Weather, something to do with the xml file, but not sure

Thanks

Lol, I know. Was why I was teasing

Ya, same delay, only difference is the webview being used to show the lockscreen widget is set to transparent on iOS7. So it shows whatever wallpaper you have set in settings, changing your locksreen wallpaper to a all black one would give you a similar experience to what you had on iOS6.
    Personally I prefer it this way, it allows a lockscreen with weather info to easily run over your own wallpapers or even the dynamic ones if the widget doesn't have it's own wallpaper showing.

lockhtml and widget weather work great together. It's that Forecast7 tweak that messes with the xml file that widget weather creates which a lot of the newer lockscreens use to get their weather info.

Thanks

lockhtml and widget weather are what I use also. To be honest, not into animations for the most part. I don't stare at my lockscreen, just use it to show off to friends and show capabilities of an iPhone.

Dacal is getting ready to release his Widget Weather Yahoo LS V2.0 and its absolutely amazing! Look for it soon on the WW thread.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Dacal is getting ready to release his Widget Weather Yahoo LS V2.0 and its absolutely amazing! Look for it soon on the WW thread.
    How soon is soon?

It's ok you can share it with me.

I mainly use his weather LS, due to the beast animations!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Waiting for that one too. Excited...

He's got a couple of changes to make. I think he'll be done tomorrow.

Dacal just posted V2 of his Yahoo LS in the Widget Weather thread!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (03-23-2014), EVO (03-24-2014), Simon (03-23-2014)

Got laptop for work. Now time to shop for a new desk to be able to work from home with multiple monitors setup. Currently have a desk that has my 27in iMac and on the shelve next to it an apple tv on a 19in monitor for streaming netflix while I game. Going to need desk to fit 2 19in monitors and my laptop on a dock. Need multiple monitors because I need to watch a few things going on at same time.

Thanks

Bike week starts here in AZ next week. Always have about 70,000+ bikes show up during the event.
    So jazzed that I was able to score tickets to ZZ Top on Saturday, April 5 and Lynyrd Skynyrd on the 4th. Yippee

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-27-2014)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (03-27-2014)

Thanks

Tweeted, but thought I'd share.
    Out riding my motorcycle, took a rock or something in the boob. zowie. Bruise city. Been hit before with big azz bugs and other debris, but this was hella bad.

Page 3372 of 3472 FirstFirst ... 2372 2872 3272 3322 336233703371337233733374 3382 3422 ... LastLast