Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (03-13-2014), pioneer88 (03-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,203 Times in 6,211 Posts

lmao, ^ good find.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Simon (03-13-2014)

Left the club this evening, hadn't got more than about 20 yards when I asked my wife if she had her iPad (it's a mini and goes in her handbag). I've never asked before, but then she has never forget ten it before.
    How on earth did I know?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

^ magic, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Just picked up some blueberry yum yum. Tonight's gonna be a good one

Thanks

These guys know how to have fun ??????????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Simon (03-14-2014)

Pi Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Pi Day!!!
    Took me a while to work that out until I remembered you Americans do your dates backwards, us Brits always get confused by the way yo go month day year rather than day month year.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Took me a while to work that out until I remembered you Americans do your dates backwards, us Brits always get confused by the way yo go month day year rather than day month year.
    It wouldn't be a problem if you Brits just did it the right way. Oh, and stop driving on the wrong side of the road too!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Ok, tomorrow I will try driving on the right side of the road.
    What could possibly go wrong

Thanks

^ yeah, what's up with that? Silly Brits.

Rockin' the 80's (temp) today. So love this time of year in AZ. Not sure why I decided to clean my house today. Should be out playing.

It was up to 65 here today, pretty good for this time of year. Tomorrow should be similar for the Bentleys up at Brooklands with the GP my Sunday roast will be even cheaper as they do a special deal in the club.
    Mclaren should do a lot better this year and the rookie is looking good. The Mercs are back with a vengeance though and so are Williams. Red bull have a fight on their hands this year, we could be in for some exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Month in the middle makes sense to me
    And driving in the middle makes sense to me. Shall we all agree to try that tomorrow?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 7,112 Posts

And driving in the middle makes sense to me. Shall we all agree to try that tomorrow?
    Don't have a middle here, roads too small. Don't even have a left and right on some of them. If you've ever driven in Cornwall you'll know what I'm talking about.

My cheeks hurt from laughing so much thanks for sharing.

Don't have a middle here, roads too small. Don't even have a left and right on some of them. If you've ever driven in Cornwall you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Spent more time in Devon but the same thing. Lovely part of the UK just as I'm sure where you are is lovely, but the roads? Not sure they deserve the name. Do you have the same idea of time as they do in the West Country? If so the month/day or day/month argument is fairly irrelivent, isn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 7,112 Posts

Spent more time in Devon but the same thing. Lovely part of the UK just as I'm sure where you are is lovely, but the roads? Not sure they deserve the name. Do you have the same idea of time as they do in the West Country? If so the month/day or day/month argument is fairly irrelivent, isn't it?
    You know I was agreeing with you on the day/month thing right? We have month in the middle here too like you do there, we are still a British colony after all, even if we are closer to the US. What do you mean about same idea of time?

You know I was agreeing with you on the day/month thing right? We have month in the middle here too like you do there, we are still a British colony after all, even if we are closer to the US. What do you mean about same idea of time?
    I was agreeing with you as well, if it didn't come across that way I can only apologise.

The time idea is that down in the West Country (Devon and Cornwall) they have a different idea of time, tomorrow means sometime in the future. By the way you referred to Cornwall I thought you knew what it was like and my comments were only relieve not to someone that does understand the UK West Country..

People separated by a common language springs to mind.

No offence was in any way intended. Please accept my apologies if I gave any.

Page 3370 of 3472 FirstFirst ... 2370 2870 3270 3320 336033683369337033713372 3380 3420 3470 ... LastLast