Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Unfortunately it only works because magnetic swipe cards are so insecure. Most places outside the USA use chip'n'pin which it can't go.
    Neat idea for those of you in the USA though.

I was wondering about that. I believe mastercard makes a travelers credit card that has the chip thing in it so doubt it would work either.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

The swipe strips still works in cards with the chip but in the UK certainly no one uses the strip - the seller is liable for any loss if they swipe the card but if they use chip'n'pin they are covered for any loss. I can't remember the last time I had a card swiped.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

That's pretty cool.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

I could really use something like "coin" card as I carry around 7 0r 8 cards for personal and business use. Sure sounds like a better way.
    Site says it's not available till summer next year.
    Been reading about this for a while, for me it's a "wait and see" what happens situation as other players (companies) get behind this. Here's more info about electronic credit cards. and here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-15-2013)

I think next Black Friday it will be the card to have instead of carrying a purse with 6-8 store cards you just load it up on the one and keep it in your pocket.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Agree love this alot I have alot of cards in my wallet and this would clean it up so much.

PS4!! PS4!!

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    PS4!! PS4!!

Love it.
    My CoD Ghosts arrived yesterday but I'm still waiting for the XBox One to play it on.

Have fun with the PS4
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

May have to update my phone to iOS 7 having alot of issues with my phone

How can you get an out of focus picture on an iPhone? My wife took a picture of me shaking Sir Stirling Moss' hand with Norman Dewer and its so blurry you can't make is out!
    Norman gave a great talk - I didn't find out until today that he's 92 years old!

Thanks

^that sux, prolly no chance of getting another huh?
    Never had an out of focus pic on an iPhone that I can recall but I'm certain it must be a chick thing.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    My CoD Ghosts arrived yesterday but I'm still waiting for the XBox One to play it on.

Have fun with the PS4
    Let me know how the Xbox One is. Right now I think I may get it way later down the road, but if it is good I will think about it grabbing it earlier.

I love the streaming feature on the PS4. Didn't think I would.
    Last edited by Cer0; 11-16-2013 at 06:08 PM.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

I don't think the graphics and performance updates to the PS4 and Xbox One are that significant to the point where I feel the need to buy it the day it launches. Sure, 60 FPS is great, but I can still play COD, GTA V, Battlefield, and all my other games with no problem on my 360, so I don't really see why I should upgrade immediately unless there's a night and day difference.

On the other hand, I got the Galaxy SIII on Thursday, and surprisingly, I like it. Definitely not as much as my iDevices, but it comes pretty close. I do have to admit, having an open source OS is a lot better when it comes to downloading apps and stuff. If iOS was open source, the possibilities would be endless.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Let me know how the Xbox One is. Right now I think I may get it way later down the road, but if it is good I will think about it grabbing it earlier.

I love the streaming feature on the PS4. Didn't think I would.
    I'm watching you...heh heh

Seriously though it is pretty cool. Just saw you chase down two racers in a cop car in NFS just now.

I love the streaming thing. Totally fun. Gonna do some more streaming later on tonight but this time I will be chasing down real people. I was only playing on closed game earlier.

The real people are fun. They can be really challenging. And totally get annoyed when you happen to keep catching them in races and then when you take them down you get all their points.
    Last edited by Cer0; 11-16-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks

Monday Monday... So tired today. Wish I would have went to bed earlier.

I had the day off (using up the last of my holiday as we are not allowed to take time off in December) and feel more tired now than I do when I go to work!

Thanks

We had one of the best rod shows on the Left Coast this weekend. Goodguys 16th Southwest Nationals , awesome show. Had a great time, tons of cars and great weather too. Doesn't get much better.
    The cruisin' scene is unbelievable here anyway, but when Goodguys comes to town, it's off the chain. The scene Saturday night at the Rock n Roll McDonald's in Scottsdale was off the hook. Hundreds of rods, so many people you could hardly walk around without bumpin' into people.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 11-18-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Pics?

Page 3345 of 3471 FirstFirst ... 2345 2845 3245 3295 333533433344334533463347 3355 3395 3445 ... LastLast