Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #66681
    Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 75 Times in 62 Posts

    Thought those were Blackberry names.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

  2. #66682
    Blackberry isn't really powerful enough of an adversary to fit those titles, although it is pretty horrifying.

  3. #66683
    Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 75 Times in 62 Posts

    Moving data and preparing to get my hackintosh back on. What what.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

  4. #66684
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    People are acting like a huge storm coming straight for us. Come on people it's a tropic storm.

  5. #66685
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts

    Me, working a Saturday? We must be real be busy. Heading to Paradise Cafe for lunch for the crew.

    I want my new 5S, Wednesday can't come soon enough for me.

  6. #66686
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Still haven't got a date yet

  7. #66687
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Still haven't got a date yet
    Have you gone through iTunes to check status?

    Just FYI guys.


  8. #66688
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Yep still nothing

  9. #66689
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts



    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Yep still nothing
    When did you place your order?
    Last edited by blkcadi; 10-05-2013 at 03:59 PM.

  10. #66690
    just installed this on my 5S:


    2 words...........FREAKIN AWESOME!

    can barely tell it's even there, except if you touch the home button, you can tell a bit of indentation

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (10-06-2013)

  12. #66691
    Never had a case on any of my phones but that looks good if you feel the need for one. It doesn't interfere with fingerprint recognition?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  13. #66692
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Never had a case on any of my phones but that looks good if you feel the need for one. It doesn't interfere with fingerprint recognition?
    nope, the cut-off is slightly bigger by a couple mm

  14. #66693
    Morgan's, Morgan's everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

    What a rum world we live in....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  15. #66694
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts

    I ordered one of of eBay (saved a few bucks) just to check it out. I haven't used a screen protector in years, but this seems pretty darn cool. Have to check it out.

  16. #66695
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I ordered one of of eBay (saved a few bucks) just to check it out. I haven't used a screen protector in years, but this seems pretty darn cool. Have to check it out.
    AMorgan?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  17. #66696
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts

    LoL, nope. The Spigen GLAStR Nano screen protector.

    But I do enjoy Rum too.

  18. #66697
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    LoL, nope. The Spigen GLAStR Nano screen protector.

    But I do enjoy Rum too.
    You won't regret it. Especially the round edges, it will prevent chipping. And you will barely notice it there at all, it being so thin and all.

    I've never had a glass screen protector before, but I wish I had. It just feels so natural.

    If you want the fail-safe way of aligning it, use the hinge method.

    I was able to line the home button with the cut-off perfectly. Although.......i had to spend 45 minutes in a steamy bathroom because the stupid dust kept coming back on the screen ever time I wiped off

  19. #66698
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,741
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 628 Times in 553 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    You won't regret it. Especially the round edges, it will prevent chipping. And you will barely notice it there at all, it being so thin and all.

    I've never had a glass screen protector before, but I wish I had. It just feels so natural.

    If you want the fail-safe way of aligning it, use the hinge method.

    I was able to line the home button with the cut-off perfectly. Although.......i had to spend 45 minutes in a steamy bathroom because the stupid dust kept coming back on the screen ever time I wiped off
    Lemme just get my leviathan of a book, this here "DSM-5," hmm, where is it...

    Ah yes, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, more commonly known as OCD (or CDO... with the letters in correct alphabetical order... THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE...) where were we? Oh.

    You have it. I don't even need the book. <3

  20. #66699
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Lemme just get my leviathan of a book, this here "DSM-5," hmm, where is it...

    Ah yes, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, more commonly known as OCD (or CDO... with the letters in correct alphabetical order... THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE...) where were we? Oh.

    You have it. I don't even need the book. <3
    *puts Orby in a group requiring extermination*

  21. #66700
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,193
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 6,205 Posts

    I doubt that I will use the Glass protector for the front (as I have never used anything on the face, but will give it a go. I ordered it for the rear as I use Bumpers rather then cases.
    As far as Orbs, I understand about 30% (or less) of what he posts, on a good day.

    What planet is he from?

    Oh yeah, Omicron Persei Eight.

Page 3335 of 3471 FirstFirst ... 2335 2835 3235 3285 332533333334333533363337 3345 3385 3435 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •