Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Anyone on T-Mobile's "Unlimited NationWide 4G" plan?

If so, is it truly unlimited, or is there eventually going to be a cap?

I'm thinking about switching to T-Mobile from AT&T due to their unlimited messaging plan, which I dont have on AT&T.

And since 4G LTE is only available in certain areas, I'm curious to know what T-Mobile users on this plan are getting in terms of their 4G speed, not 4G LTE
    It's "truly unlimited" for the one phone, with 500 MiB or 2.5 GiB of hotspot data included. The basic "network usage" policies apply (don't break the law, don't screw with the network infrastructure, etc.), but that's it as far as I'm aware. My average HSPA+ speeds on my "old" A1428 phone are also around 10-12 Mbps down and 1.5 Mbps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    It's "truly unlimited" for the one phone, with 500 MiB or 2.5 GiB of hotspot data included. The basic "network usage" policies apply (don't break the law, don't screw with the network infrastructure, etc.), but that's it as far as I'm aware. My average HSPA+ speeds on my "old" A1428 phone are also around 10-12 Mbps down and 1.5 Mbps up.
    dang Orby!

I'm only getting around 5 Mbps on LTE!!

Doesnt really help much considering everyone within a 10 mile radius of me are probably on the network at any given time also.

I'm mainly suckered by the unlimited text messaging, which I dont have with AT&T. They want $30 for unlimited text messaging, absolutely ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Truly unlimited, and 4G speeds consistently 8 to 10 meg. down (sometimes faster, highest was 14.76) and 2 to 3 meg. up here in Phoenix.
    I really hope it's not a gimmick to play ball with AT&T. I hope it's permanent so I can switch back to T-Mobile soon.
    Last edited by EVO; 04-30-2013 at 02:04 AM.

I get 4.5Mb on 3G
    I pay 10/month for 1Gb data (no tethering - unlimited would be 12) and get 250 mins of calls and unlimited texts but I did buy my phone outright.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I get 4.5Mb on 3G
    I pay 10/month for 1Gb data (no tethering - unlimited would be 12) and get 250 mins of calls and unlimited texts but I did buy my phone outright.
    I'd love to buy my phone out right since I have done that the last 2 years and only pay 13-16 dollars a month.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

They should make an animated Zeppelin tweak where Zeppelins move

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Man this weather was rough. And suppose to have some more come in tomorrow and the next day. Fun fun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I'd love to buy my phone out right since I have done that the last 2 years and only pay 13-16 dollars a month.
    I swear, Giffgaff in the UK and Free in France (two that I know of) are wicked good deals. Judging by your ten quid a month bill Confi, I'm guessing you're on that plan. I'd go with the twelve if/when I visit the UK. Free in France is twenty euro for unlimited everything, throttled at 3GB (down to sixteen if you get their thirty-a-month 100/100 Fiber plan, think it includes TV/landine but my French is rubbish).

In the US? Good luck getting a smartphone under forty-five for one line today--and that's with a sketchy MVNO. Five lines, you can get to forty a pop... this is nuts.

Anybody got a few billion dollars in capital so I can start an MVNO whose tagline is "Damn cheap, damn good service? Damn straight."

I used a slightly more sophisticated technique to squash the enemy logo on my latest avatar.

I swear, Giffgaff in the UK and Free in France (two that I know of) are wicked good deals. Judging by your ten quid a month bill Confi, I'm guessing you're on that plan. I'd go with the twelve if/when I visit the UK. Free in France is twenty euro for unlimited everything, throttled at 3GB (down to sixteen if you get their thirty-a-month 100/100 Fiber plan, think it includes TV/landine but my French is rubbish).

In the US? Good luck getting a smartphone under forty-five for one line today--and that's with a sketchy MVNO. Five lines, you can get to forty a pop... this is nuts.

Anybody got a few billion dollars in capital so I can start an MVNO whose tagline is "Damn cheap, damn good service? Damn straight."
    I meet this random guy on the street traded him two Pokemon cards for what he said is money tree seeds. I planted them today. The guy said in 2 week I will have a fully grown money tree. So we will see what happens in a few weeks.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Say what? ^^^^

Thanks

What kinda bills?

Hoping 600K dollars bills

Thanks

I meet this random guy on the street traded him two Pokemon cards for what he said is money tree seeds. I planted them today. The guy said in 2 week I will have a fully grown money tree. So we will see what happens in a few weeks.
    Planted the seeds right next to the Lamborghini Grove, across from the Supermodel Shrub, yeah? Now we just water it copiously and wait...

Planted the seeds right next to the Lamborghini Grove, across from the Supermodel Shrub, yeah? Now we just water it copiously and wait...
    Exactly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol it's sad I know that song

Hoping 600K dollars bills
    Ill take one or two mmmmmmk

Anybody got a few billion dollars in capital so I can start an MVNO whose tagline is "Damn cheap, damn good service? Damn straight.™"
    Orby, I have enough trouble keeping up with the UK. GiffGaff are, as you say, awesome. But I use T-mobile gor data only in my iPad -20 every 6 months for 1Gb data a month does me.
    I'm glad I don't have to worry about other countries now, long gone are the days when I worked abroad and when I did I was rarely in one country long enough to change SIMs let alone find the best deal!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

This turnaround seems like its gonna last forever.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Detailed the car today for a show Saturday. Parked it up and shut the garage, now I'm driving in my old mustang. Can't get the shiny tC dirty with all this rain haha. I spent 5 hours, Spot-Xing the windows to remove water spots, washing, claying, and waxing. So tired. Tomorrow, I'm hoping my painted valve cover comes in so I can get it installed, going to go back over the engine bay with more degreaser and a brush, remove the yellow vinyl from my foglights, install my badgeless grills, and going to add another layer of wax. Come help, Bo?
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

Page 3242 of 3457 FirstFirst ... 2242 2742 3142 3192 323232403241324232433244 3252 3292 3342 ... LastLast