Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #63081
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Nope sure don't wife doesn't either

  2. #63082
    Just picked up a pair of the new beats executives. Pretty damn nice
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  3. #63083
    Those look slick. Are they comfortable?

  4. #63084
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Just picked up a pair of the new beats executives. Pretty damn nice
    Pricey, what you pay for them? I was thinking about getting the new Sony X10 headphones. About the same money. One of our office girls just got the Sony and they sound great and very comfy too.

  5. #63085
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Pricey, what you pay for them? I was thinking about getting the new Sony X10 headphones. About the same money. One of our office girls just got the Sony and they sound great and very comfy too.
    Bose makes some very comfortable ones and also deliver excellent sound quality. A bit pricy as well though.

  6. #63086
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Bose makes some very comfortable ones and also deliver excellent sound quality. A bit pricy as well though.
    Zowie, going way up in price. $349.00 ++
    Bose | QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones | Noise Cancelling Headphones

  7. #63087
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Jeez. Didn't realize they cost that much. But that noise canceling feature is simply amazing.

  8. #63088
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,713
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 586 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Topless volleyball
    HA HA! ...No. Fifteen gets you twenty, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I'll bet you don't whine when you see those big numbers on your paycheck.
    Where can the Orby get himself some of these large numbered paychecks?

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Pricey, what you pay for them? I was thinking about getting the new Sony X10 headphones. About the same money. One of our office girls just got the Sony and they sound great and very comfy too.
    Zee Orby is fond of Sennheiser and Klipsch brands. Not so much of Beats and Bose (you are paying for brand more than sound, IMO). Not that any of these four brands qualify as "cheap," though.

    PS: **** Sony, because they're Sony.

  9. #63089
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Zee Orby is fond of Sennheiser and Klipsch brands. Not so much of Beats and Bose (you are paying for brand more than sound, IMO). Not that any of these four brands qualify as "cheap," though.

    PS: **** Sony, because they're Sony.
    Klipsch noise canceling Noise Canceling Headphones - Klipsch me like.
    Sennheiser noise canceling Noise Canceling Headphones more money, great reviews and bluetooth too. yummy

    Cheap wasn't the priority really, bang for my bucks....
    Last edited by blkcadi; 10-19-2012 at 09:50 PM.

  10. #63090
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,713
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 586 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Klipsch noise canceling Noise Canceling Headphones - Klipsch me like.
    Sennheiser noise canceling Noise Canceling Headphones - Klipsch more money, great reviews and bluetooth too. yummy
    Amazon. You'll thank me later.

  11. #63091
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Amazon. You'll thank me later.
    One of my fav places.

  12. #63092
    They are extremely comfy

    @blkcadi I almost got a pair of those they do sound good only thing is beats is known for the bass and for what music I like I want the deeper base. The Sonys are even more comfy tho IMO
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  13. #63093
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    They are extremely comfy

    @blkcadi I almost got a pair of those they do sound good only thing is beats is known for the bass and for what music I like I want the deeper base. The Sonys are even more comfy tho IMO
    For me, I'm not into heavy bass, I listen to Pop, Indie, Classic Rock, so rather hear the whole spectrum of the music then just bass pounding. Good to know though, tanks.
    I think I'll go with the Sennheiser after reading all the reviews on them, and the bluetooth makes me want them even more.

    Thanks for the heads up Orbs. Making signs for your campaign now. "Orby for Star Fleet Federation Counselor"...oh yeah......

  14. #63094
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Time to pull out the beanie shaved head isn't fun when it's 45 degrees outside brrr

  15. #63095
    i own three pairs of sennheisers, earbuds, cheaper headphones, expensive (~$100)headphones, and they all sound amazing for the price...you wont regret it/

  16. #63096
    Thinking about upgrading ram on my macbook pro. Completely a n00b at this stuff. Can I buy any ol' 8gb ram, or are there specific ones to get?

  17. #63097
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,624
    Thanks
    6,887
    Thanked 15,326 Times in 7,030 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thinking about upgrading ram on my macbook pro. Completely a n00b at this stuff. Can I buy any ol' 8gb ram, or are there specific ones to get?
    They can be very specific depending on which macbook you have. I usually get mine from: Performance Upgrades; FireWire USB SATA Storage; Memory, more at OWC
    They can guide you to which ram you would need for your specific macbook.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (10-21-2012), blkcadi (10-21-2012)

  19. #63098
    +1 that's where I get all my stuff
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (10-21-2012)

  21. #63099
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,909
    Thanks
    3,841
    Thanked 9,923 Times in 6,058 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    They can be very specific depending on which macbook you have. I usually get mine from: Performance Upgrades; FireWire USB SATA Storage; Memory, more at OWC
    They can guide you to which ram you would need for your specific macbook.
    Wow, some great prices, nice link.

  22. #63100
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Agree will bookmark that site

Page 3155 of 3444 FirstFirst ... 2155 2655 3055 3105 314531533154315531563157 3165 3205 3255 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •