Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #62841
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I got me a purdy new toy today.

    Black, totally immaculate (huge sigh of relief, sorry Evo), 64GB, unlocked. There went the paycheck.

    Now I just gotta trim or find a nano SIM and we're golden.
    bastardo!!

    are you sure it was immaculate, I mean did you literally inspect every inch of it??....I think you were a little nice on the cosmetic

    either that or Apple wised up and starting manufacturing the newer ones with care

    either way congratulations bud, I'm glad you didnt have to go through the hassle I did to get my "almost" perfect one, wasting tons of gas...

    and yes I would go to the edge of the earth to make sure I am satisfied

    once I got it though, immediately popped in one of these, full body with sides (especially sides)


    really cool of them to give you 2 sets for the price of one, and it can also be applied as dried or wet

    after I did that, popped in right in the box, havent even used it for a week, just waiting on a good case to buy

  2. #62842
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    May I ask, why do you toggle your wifi off? Never do myself.
    I turn mine off when I'm not at home

  3. #62843
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    May I ask, why do you toggle your wifi off? Never do myself.
    battery life. school (dont be wanting any notifications) and thats about it.

  4. #62844
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    bastardo!!

    are you sure it was immaculate, I mean did you literally inspect every inch of it??....I think you were a little nice on the cosmetic

    either that or Apple wised up and starting manufacturing the newer ones with care

    either way congratulations bud, I'm glad you didnt have to go through the hassle I did to get my "almost" perfect one, wasting tons of gas...

    and yes I would go to the edge of the earth to make sure I am satisfied

    once I got it though, immediately popped in one of these, full body with sides (especially sides)


    really cool of them to give you 2 sets for the price of one, and it can also be applied as dried or wet

    after I did that, popped in right in the box, havent even used it for a week, just waiting on a good case to buy
    I think you have a problem.... Just saying

  5. #62845
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    This day is dragging

  6. #62846
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    4,244
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 6,483 Posts

    ^ hear that, not even noon here and bored to tears... who should I call and bug? hmmmmm

    Can't wait for my housekeeper to leave, maybe take a nap.

  7. #62847
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Wish I had a housekeeper

  8. #62848
    *Emerges from the shadows*

    I've been gone for too long...
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

  9. #62849
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    4,244
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 6,483 Posts

    ^You were gone? huh...

  10. #62850
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    loving my iphone. only problem so far with no jailbreak is the lack of a quick wifi toggle (sbsettings). but its not a big deal.
    NCSettings > SBSettings IMHO

  11. #62851
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    *Emerges from the shadows*

    I've been gone for too long...
    Sure was quiet oh well

  12. #62852
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Sure was quiet oh well
    Too quiet.

  13. #62853
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Shhhh

  14. #62854
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    4,244
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 6,483 Posts

    Quiet indeed, slow last 2 days for sure. (Number of hits is way down)

  15. #62855
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    It will go back to normal again

  16. #62856
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    4,244
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 6,483 Posts

    Always does.

  17. #62857
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Yep yep

  18. #62858
    This is true.

  19. #62859
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Party still going strong!!!

  20. #62860
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    NCSettings > SBSettings IMHO
    feels like after my time...ive been gone since 4.2.1 just came out...on my old ipt2g...thats the last time i had a iDevice

Page 3143 of 3508 FirstFirst ... 2143 2643 3043 3093 313331413142314331443145 3153 3193 3243 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •