Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #62401
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Nope won't be anywhere around that.

  2. #62402
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Oldie but a goodie, no...an awesome vid from the 70's



    Man, I want this Caddy so bad, big money. [[[Donations accepted]]] pweeze!

    that HENNESSEY IS BEAST!!!

    I'd poopie my pants in something with that much torque!!

    traction's gotta be a killer!

    ok i'm done bye

  3. #62403
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    that HENNESSEY IS BEAST!!!

    I'd poopie my pants in something with that much torque!!

    traction's gotta be a killer!

    ok i'm done bye
    You don't post much, do you?

  4. #62404
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,867
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 9,887 Times in 6,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    that HENNESSEY IS BEAST!!!


    traction's gotta be a killer!
    Traction? A CTS "V" have the same independent suspension that is on the Z06 Corvette. My Caddy launches like a b!tch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    You don't post much, do you?
    Yes, EVO posts quite a bit, just helping members the majority of the time instead of trolling like we do. lol

  5. #62405
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Yes, EVO posts quite a bit, just helping members the majority of the time instead of trolling like we do. lol
    lol. I meant like here on chit chat.

  6. #62406

  7. #62407
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Cough cough

  8. #62408
    Tomorrow's the big day.

  9. #62409
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Yep I'm ready phone gonna have some live blog on it. Hopefully won't be busy at work.

  10. #62410
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    6,853
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

    I'm gonna miss it
    I'll be driving during it to go pick up my kids from school. It will be an hour into it by the time I get home.

  11. #62411
    Really looking forward to it. Lost my 4S today and will hopefully find it tomorrow. Located it with FMIP, thank god for that app.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'm gonna miss it
    I'll be driving during it to go pick up my kids from school. It will be an hour into it by the time I get home.
    What time does it start?

  12. #62412

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (09-11-2012)

  14. #62413
    H4CK3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Posts
    5,838
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 267 Times in 255 Posts

    I wonder what they'll bring for the iPod touch this time around.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

  15. #62414
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Really looking forward to it. Lost my 4S today and will hopefully find it tomorrow. Located it with FMIP, thank god for that app.



    What time does it start?

    Where ya lost it at?

  16. #62415
    why oh why did apple ditch the 8Gb $200 ipod touch for gen 5, i would so buy one. They arent getting more than $200 off me.

  17. #62416
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 579 Times in 528 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    why oh why did apple ditch the 8Gb $200 ipod touch for gen 5, i would so buy one. They arent getting more than $200 off me.
    16GB iPT4G for 200. Or go with a Nano.

    (I bet they dropped the 8GB model for more price-point and feature separation between product lines. Or because they're running low on supply of 8GB NAND chips).
    Last edited by Orby; 09-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.

  18. #62417
    i would probly spring in the 16GB, but i would probably use the higher res camera in the new one (so i could crop photos to a somewhat decent aspect ratio from taking landscape, cause the old one is what, 0.7 MP?)
    and the bigger screen is niceeee....

  19. #62418
    H4CK3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Posts
    5,838
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 267 Times in 255 Posts

    The new Nano looks pretty sweet.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

  20. #62419
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    6,853
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    16GB iPT4G for 200. Or go with a Nano.

    (I bet they dropped the 8GB model for more price-point and feature separation between product lines. Or because they're running low on supply of 8GB NAND chips).
    Hey orbs, you hear anything on availability of the unlocked iPhone 5 in the US at launch?

    And I really need to know if I will be able to cut my micro sim down to nano sim size and shave 15% thickness off the back and have it work. Cause relying on bermuda carriers to get nano sims in will take like 2-3 months at least. If I were to call them and ask them now they probably wouldnt even know what a nano sim is lol.

  21. #62420
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,867
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 9,887 Times in 6,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey orbs, you hear anything on availability of the unlocked iPhone 5 in the US at launch?

    And I really need to know if I will be able to cut my micro sim down to nano sim size and shave 15% thickness off the back and have it work. Cause relying on bermuda carriers to get nano sims in will take like 2-3 months at least. If I were to call them and ask them now they probably wouldnt even know what a nano sim is lol.
    I'm concerned about this nano sim too, T-Mo hopefully will come up with something.

Page 3121 of 3441 FirstFirst ... 2121 2621 3021 3071 311131193120312131223123 3131 3171 3221 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •