+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
That's pretty sweet Bo lol
...
  1. #60941
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    That's pretty sweet Bo lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #60942
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    I had one like that full of pennies. And after the hurricane hit destroyed the house I guess someone went in my house and took it cause it wasn't there no more. An my dolly for my toolbox was missing but toolbox was still there.

  3. #60943
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I had one like that full of pennies. And after the hurricane hit destroyed the house I guess someone went in my house and took it cause it wasn't there no more. An my dolly for my toolbox was missing but toolbox was still there.
    That's stupid I would of took the tools in a heart beat
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  4. #60944
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Tools probally worth over 4 grand. Has a small box with precision stuff and a big top draw box. 7 drawers ever wrench and sockets you name it it was in there.

  5. #60945
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    That's pretty sweet Bo lol
    Off random and a question for all you iPhone gurus.
    Have 3 4S phones in my house, all set up almost exactly the same (all tweaks and 1 different theme on my son's phone)
    Anyway. I have fresh restored and re-jailbroken this one phone 4 times now and still have an issue.
    When it resprings from SBSettings or even Respring from BigBoss, it just locks up and I have to do a hard reboot to kick it out.
    Sometimes while installing a tweak that requires a respring, does the same thing.
    I have turned off all tweaks in SBSettings and added 1 back at a time to try to figure this out as it has to be a Mobile Substrate thing I think, but with no resolve. Ideas?
    As stated, exactly same Cydia tweaks in all 3 phones too.

  6. #60946
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Ya jailbroke them with all the same programs?

  7. #60947
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Off random and a question for all you iPhone gurus.
    Have 3 4S phones in my house, all set up almost exactly the same (all tweaks and 1 different theme on my son's phone)
    Anyway. I have fresh restored and re-jailbroken this one phone 4 times now and still have an issue.
    When it resprings from SBSettings or even Respring from BigBoss, it just locks up and I have to do a hard reboot to kick it out.
    Sometimes while installing a tweak that requires a respring, does the same thing.
    I have turned off all tweaks in SBSettings and added 1 back at a time to try to figure this out as it has to be a Mobile Substrate thing I think, but with no resolve. Ideas?
    As stated, exactly same Cydia tweaks in all 3 phones too.
    Is the one that's giving u problems the one with a different theme (your sons)?

  8. #60948
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Yup, all with redn0w and the same IPSW from Apple. Everything is the same on all 3 phones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Is the one that's giving u problems the one with a different theme (your sons)?
    Nope, ZUI-Bo (LOL) on them. Same themes. and the one with issue I have never re-installed the theme yet until I resolve this.

    I'm starting to think it may be a hardware issue. Big azz bummer.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-27-2012 at 06:26 PM.

  9. #60949
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Do u have any HTML add ons for the theme?

    Also, do u have any popcap games like plants bs zombies?

  10. #60950
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Do u have any HTML add ons for the theme?

    Also, do u have any popcap games like plants bs zombies?
    Nope, no games, no themes or add on, just jailbroken and added the Cydia tweaks I use. I believe less is more so I don't use a bunch of fancy add ons and stuff. Just use Forecast on LS.

  11. #60951
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    I think more going towards hardware issue

  12. #60952
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Nope, no games, no themes or add on, just jailbroken and added the Cydia tweaks I use. I believe less is more so I don't use a bunch of fancy add ons and stuff. Just use Forecast on LS.
    No games!?

    As of now, did u try the phone w/o forecast?

  13. #60953
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    I doubt it would be the problem I have it also. But maybe

  14. #60954
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Btw the reason I ask about popcap games is because when those are themed via winter board it causes problems with the app.

    Forecast doesn't seem to be the problem then. When u restore ur phone, do u restore and then apply a backup or do restore as new?

  15. #60955
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Btw the reason I ask about popcap games is because when those are themed via winter board it causes problems with the app.

    Forecast doesn't seem to be the problem then. When u restore ur phone, do u restore and then apply a backup or do restore as new?
    Please, I think maybe one time many years ago I may have done a restore from backup, but I am so OCD that I always set up as a new phone.
    I installed 1 tweak at a time and did a respring, phone seems to be fine for a while. If it sits unused for perhaps an hour or so and then try a respring, bam, stuck. I have to believe it is a hardware problem. I have searched and searched and can not isolate the issue or find anything about it.
    Bummed. Big buckos down the drain perhaps on a factory unlocked phone.

  16. #60956
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Same I only do restore as new. I'm not sure about it being a hardware problem. Still convinced its software.

  17. #60957
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Maybe Simon or Evo can shine some light in here for ya.

  18. #60958
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Maybe Simon or Evo can shine some light in here for ya.
    Hopefully they will chime in.
    As we were chatting here, I did a complete restore and re-jailbreak again. Installing tweaks now...........again. Maybe the 5th time is the charm.

  19. #60959
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Are you restoring from a back up?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  20. #60960
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,282
    Thanks
    3,668
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 5,851 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Are you restoring from a back up?
    No, all fresh restores.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts