Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #60661
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    ^There must be more then 1 Apple store in your area, have you tried others. That so sux buddy.

  2. #60662
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have a hard time believing that an Apple store takes more than three days to get in a replacement phone... a 4S, FFS!

    I'm going to be stuck with a phone that can't last the day on a work trip... fan-freaking-tastic.
    Why not use this? ;


  3. #60663
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,736
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 617 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^There must be more then 1 Apple store in your area, have you tried others. That so sux buddy.
    I'll call and ask if they'll allow another store to fill the replacement part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Why not use this? ;

    I'd accidentally hold up stores just trying to answer my phone? Yeah, don't think that's prudent.

  4. #60664
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'd accidentally hold up stores just trying to answer my phone? Yeah, don't think that's prudent.
    Prudent schmudent

  5. #60665
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,736
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 617 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Prudent schmudent
    Just saying man, ******* don't love any stupid robbers.

    OT: YAY NEW iPHONE REPLACEMENT! No. 6 MADE THIS WEEK!!! SQUEE! (Now let's hope this one doesn't suck).

  6. #60666
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just saying man, ******* don't love any stupid robbers.

    OT: YAY NEW iPHONE REPLACEMENT! No. 6 MADE THIS WEEK!!! SQUEE! (Now let's hope this one doesn't suck).
    What iphone do u normally use?

  7. #60667
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Just saying man, ******* don't love any stupid robbers.

    OT: YAY NEW iPHONE REPLACEMENT! No. 6 MADE THIS WEEK!!! SQUEE! (Now let's hope this one doesn't suck).
    6th? geez, which phone? 4S? What the heck are you doing to them? lol
    I have had mine since they were available factory unlocked last year and never had an issue, great battery life, fast as hella. Poor feller.

  8. #60668
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,736
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 617 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    6th? geez, which phone? 4S? What the heck are you doing to them? lol
    I have had mine since they were available factory unlocked last year and never had an issue, great battery life, fast as hella. Poor feller.
    4S, the first one I had (November) was doing wonderfully then its battery capacity fell off the table. Swapped.
    Second one (January), was a lemon. It had a battery that had partially crystallized (!), heat issues, and network connectivity. Swapped x2.
    Just picked up its replacement... which by the SN was the sixth iPhone they made this week (first week second half of 2012).

    So I'm only on my third iPhone, not my sixth lol. That would be bad.

  9. #60669
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    ^ your on T-Mo right? I sometimes lose my Cellular data tab and have to do it all over again, ticks me off. What are you using to get the tab? LEI?

  10. #60670
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,736
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 617 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ your on T-Mo right? I sometimes lose my Cellular data tab and have to do it all over again, ticks me off. What are you using to get the tab? LEI?
    Nope, nothing fancy. My "Carrier" in About reads Carrier 12.0, "Network" reads T-Mobile. It's just there. I practically never have issues with any of the unlocked iPhones on T-MO in this house... -knocks on wood-

  11. #60671
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^yes it does. poop
    You have a lot of people rooting for you.

    And you have a great attitude.it is amaising how much that can help.

    I don't need to tell you to keep your chin up.

    Not nice when things get bad but it could be worse, you could have a bug on your back...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (07-18-2012), blkcadi (07-18-2012), Orby (07-18-2012), thetoothfairy (07-19-2012)

  13. #60672
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

    Not nice when things get bad but it could be worse, you could have a bug on your back...
    LOL, the bug scared/scares the bajesus out of me, wouldn't come off, had to get a spatula out and shoo it away. zowie.
    No worries, I didn't kill it, after about 10/15 minutes of sparring with it, I was able to get it in a jar and let it loose on the mountain behind my house where Cero creeps me. muahahaha

  14. #60673
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    LOL, the bug scared/scares the bajesus out of me, wouldn't come off, had to get a spatula out and shoo it away. zowie.
    No worries, I didn't kill it, after about 10/15 minutes of sparring with it, I was able to get it in a jar and let it loose on the mountain behind my house where Cero creeps me. muahahaha
    If u killed it, Simon would be out of business.

  15. #60674
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Nope, nothing fancy. My "Carrier" in About reads Carrier 12.0, "Network" reads T-Mobile. It's just there. I practically never have issues with any of the unlocked iPhones on T-MO in this house... -knocks on wood-
    But, a factory unlocked phone does not have the Cellular Data tab in Settings/General/Network/
    I have used a couple tweaks and repos that add the tab, but sometimes when I reboot, it goes away and I have to go through the whole process again. What did you use?

  16. #60675
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,736
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 617 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    But, a factory unlocked phone does not have the Cellular Data tab in Settings/General/Network/
    I have used a couple tweaks and repos that add the tab, but sometimes when I reboot, it goes away and I have to go through the whole process again. What did you use?
    Gulp...

    Bo, all mine just appear. I swear! Even stock!

  17. #60676
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    My wife's friend just found out she has cancer in her fingernail on her thumb. He fingernails looks like when ya git it smashed black. Going in Monday morning to git we thumb cut off by the first joint.

  18. #60677
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,176
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Gulp...

    Bo, all mine just appear. I swear! Even stock!
    Really, in my house, we have 3 iP4 and 2 4S, all factory unlocked and none of them had the Cellular Data tab. Weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    My wife's friend just found out she has cancer in her fingernail on her thumb. He fingernails looks like when ya git it smashed black. Going in Monday morning to git we thumb cut off by the first joint.
    So so sorry buddy, please give her our best and that we are all rooting for her. So sux.

  19. #60678
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Really, in my house, we have 3 iP4 and 2 4S, all factory unlocked and none of them had the Cellular Data tab. Weird.



    So so sorry buddy, please give her our best and that we are all rooting for her. So sux.
    Will do. She went to 15 doctors before they found out it was cancer that's the scary thing.

  20. #60679
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Oncologist. icky.....
    Those are always fun right. Been with the wife to far to many of those already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'd accidentally hold up stores just trying to answer my phone?
    Wait you get phone calls?

    Way to rub it in mister popular. I thought most people just text nowadays; or I have no friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    LOL, the bug scared/scares the bajesus out of me, wouldn't come off, had to get a spatula out and shoo it away. zowie.
    No worries, I didn't kill it, after about 10/15 minutes of sparring with it, I was able to get it in a jar and let it loose on the mountain behind my house where Cero creeps me. muahahaha
    My pet did it's job well in getting DNA sample. And how kind of you to return it. Usually I have to wait for sleep then sneak in a n retrieve.
    Last edited by Cer0; 07-18-2012 at 09:12 PM.

  21. #60680
    Can someone explain to me what iOS Alliance is about with all the themers?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Page 3034 of 3469 FirstFirst ... 2034 2534 2934 2984 302430323033303430353036 3044 3084 3134 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •