+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by Cer0 I sort of was about the deep end because of my brother. (Whole different story) So I never went in the deep end. But that changed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I sort of was about the deep end because of my brother. (Whole different story)

So I never went in the deep end. But that changed when I was 17 or 18. Me and two girls jumped a fence to get into this pool in the middle of the night one night. I was sitting on the edge enjoying the view when they asked me to join them. Well they were in the deep end. That was the moment I said f that. I didn't want to look like a chicken in front of two girls in pretty much nothing because of a fear.

I dont know how to swim but i would stay in a pool for awhile

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

I knew how to swim but the things my brother put me through growing up turned them into fears.

Same types of situations have made me do some stuff I would hate to do on my own. But my male ego takes over when ladies are asking you to join them. Even more so when it is a swimming pool in the middle of the night.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,195 Times in 6,976 Posts

Think I was swimming by 3 or 4. Kinda a necessity when you live on a island I guess. Lol.

Thanks

Lol would think so with the amount of parties that would take place on the beach. Beaches that we went to growing up didn't have water nearly as beautiful as how yours are.

Thanks

I'm semi-terrified of girls.

Thanks

Should be even more when they get angry.

No win situation. Best solution: agree and say you're right. Cuts the time of the anger drastically; by days even.

Think best situation about this was in an episode of Roseanne back in the day. Dan was telling the daughters boyfriend about this situation and kept whispering to him "it doesn't matter" each time the kid tried to come back with something in the aurgement.
    Last edited by Cer0; 11-01-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks

Nearly drowned to death twice. The first time i thought i knew how to swim so i did a cannonball n then kicking splashing trying to find the edge of the pool, dad was gonna go in n take me out. Came out of the water n it felt like my head was full of water. Had a massive headache after. The second time a relative thought i could swim so he threw me in but luckily i found the edge of the pool quick

Should be even more when they get angry.

No win situation. Best solution: agree and say you're right. Cuts the time of the anger drastically; by days even.

Think best situation about this was in an episode of Roseanne back in the day. Dan was telling the daughters boyfriend about this situation and kept whispering to him "it doesn't matter" each time the kid tried to come back with something in the aurgement.
    Yep they are always right. Even if u could win the war its better off losing it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Nearly drowned to death twice. The first time i thought i knew how to swim so i did a cannonball n then kicking splashing trying to find the edge of the pool, dad was gonna go in n take me out. Came out of the water n it felt like my head was full of water. Had a massive headache after. The second time a relative thought i could swim so he threw me in but luckily i found the edge of the pool quick
    last time I almost-drowned, the edge of the pool was about 8000 miles west >_<
    luckily, the other edge was only a few frantic splashes away

Thanks

Mine stemed from not accidental drownings but more of a forced on me. Yea I will just stay at that; I have many things in my history that I just chose to let stay there.

Wife was doing soooooooooo good today. She was like herslef today. She was up and around. She has one more IV chemo treatment tomorrow and if thursday or friday she does not have a fever then she can come home. Her stats are still low but they are slowly coming up.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Morning all

Thanks

Yo.

Raduga, you're terrified of women? I mean, I've been shot down by them more times than I care to admit; hell, they've kicked my *** more times than I will acknowledge. But that doesn't mean they scare me. I probably should be, but dem titties and dat *** keep dragging me back like a moth to a flame. Dare I be so shallow and chauvinistic, of course.

EDIT: In short, Raduga, don't be flustered, don't be nervous, don't be scared; be prepared. Get out there.
    Last edited by Orby; 11-02-2011 at 02:44 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orby For This Useful Post:

Stray (11-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yo.

Raduga, you're terrified of women? I mean, I've been shot down by them more times than I care to admit; hell, they've kicked my *** more times than I will acknowledge. But that doesn't mean they scare me. I probably should be, but dem titties and dat *** keep dragging me back like a moth to a flame. Dare I be so shallow and chauvinistic, of course.

EDIT: In short, Raduga, don't be flustered, don't be nervous, don't be scared; be prepared. Get out there.
    only semi-terrified
    and only on days of the week ending in "-ay".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yo.

Orby. Lol Its ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

Wife was doing soooooooooo good today. She was like herslef today. She was up and around. She has one more IV chemo treatment tomorrow and if thursday or friday she does not have a fever then she can come home. Her stats are still low but they are slowly coming up.
    FANTASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Orby. Lol Its ok
    It's semi-ok.

2k1
    Thanks

Wow what a day. Glad it's over.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

I might be without an iPhone for a few months. A few months ago my mom spiderwebbed the back of her iPhone and a good sized piece was missing completely by the bottom of the battery. It is about the size of a pinky finger fingernail. Anyway she never told me she did that or I could have probably fixed it. Today, she was getting her nails done and dropped her iPhone 4 in water... So it just keeps trying to reboot on its own and won't shut off. She isn't due for upgrade until end of April so I'm probably going to swap back to my Nexus One and let her use my iPhone 4. Ugh. I'll let her use my upgrade in Feb and then when the next iPhone comes out in '12 I'll use her upgrade and get it. Yay....
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

2k1
    Thanks

Eh sorry about that sharpie.

Thanks

Sooooooooo excited. Doc said today that the way it looks she will be coming home tomorrow!

As long as the blood work tonight and in the moring show how they have been he is planning on her coming home tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,195 Times in 6,976 Posts

Great news man

2k1
    Thanks

That's good man hope all goes good and she can come home will be praying tonight.