Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #45101
    Okay Google fan boi what ever get a real phone!
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #45102
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Okay Google fan boi what ever get a real phone!
    Man you should hear what I'm thinking right now lol

  3. #45103
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  4. #45104
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,724
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Memory leaks at 0x1E suck.

    My MBP has one around that addy. since that ****** is SLOW even in safe mode. Server mode makes it impossible to repartition the drive. Blargh.

    Though I finally got the Hack working on SL again--after the damn thing crashed and burned failing to boot TWO Linux distros (seriously--WTH can't run Ubuntu 11.04)? I need another vacation.

    Now taking iMac, Mac Pro, or Xserve donations.

  5. #45105
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,716
    Thanks
    6,951
    Thanked 15,499 Times in 7,089 Posts

    I'll donate a macbook pro 2010 edition with a 128gb SSD and 750gb HD to you if you donate $1000 to me

  6. #45106
    That's not to bad of a deal really
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  7. #45107

  8. #45108
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,724
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'll donate a macbook pro 2010 edition with a 128gb SSD and 750gb HD to you if you donate $1000 to me
    You so funny! (It's a good price but I'm adverse to spending that kind of cash).

    --Somebody cure me of my extreme cheapness, performance snobbery, and hatred of Apple so I can drop three bills for an iMac. Please, I'm begging you. Also, make me irresistible to many women? Thanks!

  9. #45109

  10. #45110
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You so funny! (It's a good price but I'm adverse to spending that kind of cash).

    --Somebody cure me of my extreme cheapness, performance snobbery, and hatred of Apple so I can drop three bills for an iMac. Please, I'm begging you. Also, make me irresistible to many women? Thanks!
    Donate.... west how much is that iphone u sellong for?... to me ans ill help u with the ladies

  11. #45111
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,534
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Memory leaks at 0x1E suck.

    My MBP has one around that addy. since that ****** is SLOW even in safe mode. Server mode makes it impossible to repartition the drive. Blargh.

    Though I finally got the Hack working on SL again--after the damn thing crashed and burned failing to boot TWO Linux distros (seriously--WTH can't run Ubuntu 11.04)? I need another vacation.

    Now taking iMac, Mac Pro, or Xserve donations.
    You need to take it easy on yourself Orby or you might be the next one that has a memory leak lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You so funny! (It's a good price but I'm adverse to spending that kind of cash).

    --Somebody cure me of my extreme cheapness, performance snobbery, and hatred of Apple so I can drop three bills for an iMac. Please, I'm begging you. Also, make me irresistible to many women? Thanks!
    Geesh your not asking to much are you? lol

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  12. #45112
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,724
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    You need to take it easy on yourself Orby or you might be the next one that has a memory leak lol
    Oh, don't worry about me--it's hard to lose a mind you never had.

    Geesh your not asking to much are you? lol
    I should have added bits about world domination. a Ferrari Enzo, and...


  13. #45113
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,534
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Mind what the heck is that? lol however whats with this one million dollar thing! lol At first I thought that dude was going to pick his nose! HA! OMG

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  14. #45114
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Dumbazz on CL.

    Macbook Air 11"

    Apple:

    Refurbished MacBook Air 1.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - Apple Store (U.S.)

    Offered iPad2 32gb white trade and accy's and $50... he ignored. LMFAO. Keep trying to sell for $100 over apple's price and see where it gets you. LOL.......
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  15. #45115
    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Dumbazz on CL.

    Macbook Air 11"

    Apple:

    Refurbished MacBook Air 1.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - Apple Store (U.S.)

    Offered iPad2 32gb white trade and accy's and $50... he ignored. LMFAO. Keep trying to sell for $100 over apple's price and see where it gets you. LOL.......
    I have never understood why people think they can get more for a an apple product other than what it is new. iPhones are slightly different in the fact that not every one can get the 199-299 pricing so yes you can sell them more than the contract price. But stuff like laptops and iPads to sell you need to pretty much take at least a hundred dollars off to even get looked at seriously
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  16. #45116
    Just got back from downtown Chicago

  17. #45117
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,724
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Just got back from downtown Chicago
    Woohoo for you?

    --Man, it's freaking deader than Paris Hilton's music career in here.

  18. #45118
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Woohoo for you?.
    Stray messed up today

  19. #45119
    Thats the truth been dead almost all day sucks i miss the old days of post whoring and laughing
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  20. #45120
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,724
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Stray messed up today
    Uh-oh. Y'all crashed and burned with a ladyfriend, huh? It's okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Thats the truth been dead almost all day sucks i miss the old days of post whoring and laughing
    Indeed. The only people who post regularly now are mods, themers, and a couple other regular members.

Page 2256 of 3456 FirstFirst ... 1256 1756 2156 2206 224622542255225622572258 2266 2306 2356 2756 3256 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •