+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by Simon Nope. Waiting for public release. Me too I hope it's only a 29.99 upgrade like sl
...
  1. #43921
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nope. Waiting for public release.
    Me too I hope it's only a 29.99 upgrade like sl
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #43922
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,071
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    it is a 29.99 upgrade lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  3. #43923
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Stray jailbreakme has been like that for a while
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  4. #43924
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,244
    Thanks
    6,599
    Thanked 14,784 Times in 6,877 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    That sucks.

    What's up with JailbreakMe it looks weird.
    Its been like that for like a week. Its a "making of" kinda thing.

  5. #43925
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,071
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Its been like that for like a week. Its a "making of" kinda thing.
    NOw i feel stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  6. #43926
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    i'll kill you leopard demon! (stepbrothers)
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  7. #43927
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    No way music sleepers
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  8. #43928
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    so my first customers comes in to ask why her cell phone doesnt have a dial tone...she proclaims it did...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  9. #43929
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    so my first customers comes in to ask why her cell phone doesnt have a dial tone...she proclaims it did...
    Haha love those
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  10. #43930
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Haha love those
    it was the highlight of my day
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  11. #43931
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    It's still amazes me how many people come into the store with an iPhone thinking that it is broken because it won't ring.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  12. #43932
    Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts

    Good morning all.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

  13. #43933
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,071
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    Morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  14. #43934
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Barely morning here
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  15. #43935
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,356
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Drinking coffee YUMMMMMM
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  16. #43936
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Haha love those
    no its funny when this happens :

    lady walks in with an attitude and throws an iphone on the counter with her apple care papers and says

    lady:I need this P.O.S replaced now because i ran over it...and i got all the papers here....
    me: sorry to here about this miss, but unfortunatly we dont replace iphones as stated in your contract agreement, you have to return that to apple.

    so she rambles on
    lady: well i bought it from youz guyz...
    me: yes miss but when signing your contract you, which you agreed on, states anything apple , go to them....
    lady: but you sold me the phone so....
    me: technically i didnt sell you the phone but att sold it to you for apple...
    lady: yes but your att
    me: and that shiny apple logo on the back of your phone is a what logo?
    lady: well you cant do anything for me?
    me: (inside my mind i thought...if she wasnt such a biznitch i would have fixed it cheap) nope...and ur apple care papers you have also say destructive damage isnt covered and u have to pay for it all...sorry....
    lady: well then your a worthless piece of shizz to me right?
    me: well actually i dont know you so...that means as much to me...
    lady: im gonna report you a55hole..
    me: names (sensored for the interweb) make sure you state that on your complaint have a wonderful day
    lady storms out mad as hell as people around her laugh at her
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  17. #43937
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,273
    Thanks
    3,658
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 5,846 Posts

    ^ some people have no clue, you ran into one of them Z3r0, lmao........................

  18. #43938
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    i know lol
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  19. #43939
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,665
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    no its funny when this happens :

    lady walks in with an attitude and throws an iphone on the counter with her apple care papers and says

    lady:I need this P.O.S replaced now because i ran over it...and i got all the papers here....
    me: sorry to here about this miss, but unfortunatly we dont replace iphones as stated in your contract agreement, you have to return that to apple.

    so she rambles on
    lady: well i bought it from youz guyz...
    me: yes miss but when signing your contract you, which you agreed on, states anything apple , go to them....
    lady: but you sold me the phone so....
    me: technically i didnt sell you the phone but att sold it to you for apple...
    lady: yes but your att
    me: and that shiny apple logo on the back of your phone is a what logo?
    lady: well you cant do anything for me?
    me: (inside my mind i thought...if she wasnt such a biznitch i would have fixed it cheap) nope...and ur apple care papers you have also say destructive damage isnt covered and u have to pay for it all...sorry....
    lady: well then your a worthless piece of shizz to me right?
    me: well actually i dont know you so...that means as much to me...
    lady: im gonna report you a55hole..
    me: names (sensored for the interweb) make sure you state that on your complaint have a wonderful day
    lady storms out mad as hell as people around her laugh at her
    Wow I wish I could say that but I am just a rep
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  20. #43940
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Wow I wish I could say that but I am just a rep
    Rep or not, u deserve respect too.

    Nonetheless , here's how bored I got , I took the army sniper ad and put him on his real environment lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The randomly off topic thread-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309720434.590550.jpg  
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts