Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

This was one of the most unknown movies out there for so many years. Huge a-lister actors today weren't even b-lister actors then. Such as the star Peter Greene or Saul Stein.

The only way anyone could see it is by buying a VCR and tracking the VHS tape down (like I did).

******* Netflix has put the video online! Enjoy it. Seriously, watch it for me........

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/La...?trkid=2361637

1992 Rated: R 98 minutes

This gritty, street-level New York story follows Jimmy (Peter Greene) and Jon (Adam Trese), small-time crooks on the make but never in the clear, all talk but seeing little action, until old pal Frankie (Paul Schulze) surfaces with a chance to score big. Low-key and candid, Nick Gomez's directorial debut observes the unraveling dynamic between the top dog and the two buddies as Frankie's gun-running scheme hits a snag and everyone feels the heat.

Cast:Peter Greene, Edie Falco, Adam Trese, Arabella Field, Paul Schulze, Saul Stein, Tony Fernandez, Larry Meistrich

Director:Nick Gomez

Genres: Drama, Crime Dramas, Crime Action, Indie Dramas

This movie is: Dark, Gritty

Availability:Streaming

Here's a video preview:

Laws Of Gravity trailer - Movie Trailers - Video Detective

Last edited by one1; 05-16-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Man what a day.... Got called on early this morning we had some servers go down at work. Then I come home for lunch and my basement flooded and no water no where in the house. A pipe broke so I spent last few hours replacing water pipes. Finally done and my water works again.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,463 Times in 7,082 Posts

Hey Carmella is in that one (Edie falco). Might try to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by A3gOwner View Post
    Man what a day.... Got called on early this morning we had some servers go down at work. Then I come home for lunch and my basement flooded and no water no where in the house. A pipe broke so I spent last few hours replacing water pipes. Finally done and my water works again.
    Wow ruff day
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

sucks

Thanks

It's all good. Saved a bunch of money doing it myself. Now the old lady can't ***** that she can't shower before work. She made a huge deal outta nothing then got pissed cause I wouldn't call a plumber when she wanted me to.

Edit: Cowboy those are shipped, I'm not home right this second to give you the tracking numbers but as soon as I am I'll send them to you w my paypal and an invoice so you know what the price was. I can't remember exactly what it was I know it was just under $31. That's for 2 19s.

women psshhhh

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

^ sorry about your pipe leaking broski!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey Carmella is in that one (Edie falco). Might try to check that out.
    you MUST. this is my all time favorite movie.

I went and saw this movie in 1992 when it came out and have seen it 100 times ever since. I just googled Edie Falco, lol..... Damn. You only know her in her old age, I only know her in her young age. Damn she has put on the decades.
    Last edited by one1; 05-16-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    ^ sorry about your pipe leaking broski!

you MUST. this is my all time favorite movie.
    Thanks guys. As for that movie is a classic and really good. It's been awhile since I've seen it tho. Putting on instant que when I get home. Cowboy see my previous post.

It's all good. Saved a bunch of money doing it myself. Now the old lady can't ***** that she can't shower before work. She made a huge deal outta nothing then got pissed cause I wouldn't call a plumber when she wanted me to.

Cowboy those are shipped, I'm not home right this second to give you the tracking numbers but as soon as I am I'll send them to you w my paypal and an invoice so you know what the price was. I can't remember exactly what it was I know it was just under $31. That's for 2 19s.
    Ok awesome

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    women psshhhh
    Keeping comment to self.

say it

I love women

who doesn't?

*** people

well of course lmao

We get root beer floats at work tonight. It is to make up for them drilling and using loud power tools 3 feet from our desk from 5pm -1am tonight; and possibly for rest of week.

Point made

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I love women
    Me too I need a couple new ones tho. Nothing beats strange.

babes r us

Page 2072 of 3454 FirstFirst ... 1072 1572 1972 2022 206220702071207220732074 2082 2122 2172 2572 3072 ... LastLast