Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Cadi I'm debating on my first car. Its either gonna be a CTS a camaro or Challenger. Which one should I get.... or a charger

Thanks

Posted right before you what they for.
    Stray cts v-series coupe all the way or a camaro if not. Not a mopar fan at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Love my BMW, but really miss my Benz

Same storage area

Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by A3gOwner View Post
    Posted right before you what they for.
    Stray cts v-series coupe all the way or a camaro if not. Not a mopar fan at all.
    Yeah I was going for the v-coupe I still have a year until I get to buy it tho

Thanks

My question is tho where you gonna get the $60000 + for a v? Yeah i figured I was sol on the nitrous one. As for loud exhaust they never broke out the decimal meter. I'm not worried about the seatbelt one. I'd be happy if they dropped two and stuck me with the seatbelt ticket.

My first nitrous ticket was coming out of Detroit after a car show 5 years ago. I was driving my (ex wrecked it) 2006 cobalt ss stage 3 straight from gm. It cost me $1500 to keep it off my record (supervision). Miss that car dearly, a moment of silence for coby...................

My goal is to make my car looked like a pimped out cop car

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A3gOwner View Post
    My question is tho where you gonna get the $60000 + for a v?
    He's a kid in a thread with big cars being posted and talking out his azz. LOL. When I was 16 I wanted a Lambo "I'm gonna get one too, you wait and see". He's fun to have around.

If you think I'm paying 60000 for a car you must think I'm crazy lol. I'm not getting a new one it isn't worth it to me. I'd rather get a 4 year old one for a lesser price

I wanted a skyline when I was younger. Closest I got to that dream was a '92 240sx.

Nice to see spring out here. Was driving around this weekend and all the VWs are going away and time to bring out all the decked out Audis. Audis are just sexy all performaced out.

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    If you think I'm paying 60000 for a car you must think I'm crazy lol. I'm not getting a new one it isn't worth it to me. I'd rather get a 4 year old one for a lesser price
    4 year old one is not gonna be much cheaper either.
    Last edited by Cer0; 05-09-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I wanted a skyline when I was younger. Closest I got to that dream was a '92 240sx.

Nice to see spring out here. Was driving around this weekend and all the VWs are going away and time to bring out all the decked out Audis. Audis are just sexy all performaced out.

4 year old one is not gonna be much cheaper either.
    My dad will get one cheaper for me. His friend owns his own dealership. I'm paying for half anyway

Thanks
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

save your bucko's Stray and buy a nice dependable fist car that you car rip the sh1t out of, that'd be my advice.

If you want something fun that goes pretty fast that will last a while get vw t1.8
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

I really don't like the feel of be's tbh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    He's a kid in a thread with big cars being posted and talking out his azz. LOL. When I was 16 I wanted a Lambo "I'm gonna get one too, you wait and see". He's fun to have around.
    That makes me wanna post the pics of my 2 mustangs (current and old one). Id really like a veyron but I just can't justify the price. Is that Beemer your daily driver? What's that benz? An amg edition? I've got my mustang and mgb that I drive couple times a week and cts sedan and revel gs as my daily drivers.

Drove a couple T1.8 but never really opened them up. My VW GTI VR6 was very nice for stock.

But I only owned one car that had a turbo. Mitsubishi Starion.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

juan1; Audis are just sexy all performaced out.

Oh yeah, just love them, the R-8 is just sexy as hella Always loved the LED daytime driving lights too

I might get an Acura. My cousin just bought a 2007 pretty good mileage for about 14000 or less not sure. I know it wasn't more thi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    save your bucko's Stray and buy a nice dependable fist car that you car rip the sh1t out of, that'd be my advice.
    Best advice anyone could give.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    You're not getting a 4 year old one either. Let me 'splain reality to ya the way a bank is going to.......

(1) Banks do not finance used cars for terms longer than 24 months. This means that you're required to pay whatever the amount is in 2 years, yeah? SO where someone would normally go out and buy a new car for $40k and have 5 or 6 years to pay, you have to pay say..... 28k back in 2 years. Your payment is higher than theirs.

(2) You're "!6" when you try this purchase. Even with your parents co-signing, the bank won't put a $20k+ loan out on a used car to a minor..... as if you could make the payments since they are insane due to the 2 year payoff terms because you bought a used car.

(3) These are not my rules, they are life's. Sorry bub. Used cars are more expensive than new one's and Banks do not WANT to loan on used cars, they only want to loan on new one's.

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    You're not getting a 4 year old one either. Let me 'splain reality to ya the way a bank is going to.......

(1) Banks do not finance used cars for terms longer than 24 months. This means that you're required to pay whatever the amount is in 2 years, yeah? SO where someone would normally go out and buy a new car for $40k and have 5 or 6 years to pay, you have to pay say..... 28k back in 2 years. Your payment is higher than theirs.

(2) You're "!6" when you try this purchase. Even with your parents co-signing, the bank won't put a $20k+ loan out on a used car to a minor..... as if you could make the payments since they are insane due to the 2 year payoff terms because you bought a used car.

(3) These are not my rules, they are life's. Sorry bub. Used cars are more expensive than new one's and Banks do not WANT to loan on used cars, they only want to loan on new one's.
    even with really really good credit?

Page 2010 of 3471 FirstFirst ... 1010 1510 1910 1960 200020082009201020112012 2020 2060 2110 2510 3010 ... LastLast