Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #39541
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    That's hot.
    65 is ******* nothing. /arrogant

    I'm dying to get on a local OC192 line--that's 9953.28 Mbit/s. 10% of that is a T3, half a percent is an OC1 (standard fiber-to-the-home line).

    Just gotta win the lottery first... lol.

  2. #39542
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,055
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 10,070 Times in 6,151 Posts

    orby, where were you bud? We needed your help in this thread.
    You missed it brah................

  3. #39543
    Lol stray
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  4. #39544
    Exactly lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  5. #39545
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Its only money orby

  6. #39546
    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    What about your wife saying "That's hot"?
    Got a comment for this but it is beyond to much for public. Not about SB's wife but what I would say in return to your comment if directed at me.

  7. #39547
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,055
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 10,070 Times in 6,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    65 is ******* nothing. /arrogant

    I'm dying to get on a local OC192 line--that's 9953.28 Mbit/s. 10% of that is a T3, half a percent is an OC1 (standard fiber-to-the-home line).

    Just gotta win the lottery first... lol.
    what ever the **** that means, ummmmmmm, this is an English speaking web site bro.

  8. #39548
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    orby, where were you bud? We needed your help in this thread.
    You missed it brah................
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  9. #39549
    Man i love notes like this when we are posting so quik you can hardly read fast enough to keep up
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  10. #39550
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    orby, where were you bud? We needed your help in this thread.
    You missed it brah................
    I didn't miss a whole lot at all, now did I?

    EDIT: WINKYFACE! (since physical winks suck over the net)

  11. #39551
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,055
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 10,070 Times in 6,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Got a comment for this but it is beyond to much for public. Not about SB's wife but what I would say in return to your comment if directed at me.
    Living up to some tough standards you have set on creepiness Erwik is just hard, but I'm tryin'.

  12. #39552
    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Got a comment for this but it is beyond to much for public. Not about SB's wife but what I would say in return to your comment if directed at me.
    Ok what about your wife Cer0?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  13. #39553
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    I didn't miss a whole lot at all, now did I?
    that would depend on your expectations
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  14. #39554
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Living up to some tough standards you have set on creepiness Erwik is just hard, but I'm tryin'.

    Oh you have no idea on this comment I had for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Ok what about your wife Cer0?
    What! you talking about my wife!!! You only live 6 hours away don't make me hunt you down.




  15. #39555
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    Ok what about your wife Cer0?
    Well well.

  16. #39556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Oh you have no idea on this comment I had for it.



    What you talking about my wife!!! You only live 6 hours away don't make me hunt you down.



    try me
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  17. #39557
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 599 Times in 540 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Its only money orby
    To you maybe. I'm a starving college student who couldn't even starve his way into college. Speaking of which, I've got work tomorrow morning /and/ afternoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    what ever the **** that means, ummmmmmm, this is an English speaking web site bro.

  18. #39558
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    To you maybe. I'm a starving college student who couldn't even starve his way into college. Speaking of which, I've got work tomorrow morning /and/ afternoon.



    Hey I offered you some freelance work. You turned it down...

  19. #39559
    ill right guys i am out. Have GOOD NITE
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  20. #39560
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    I hope UPS gets here early, but they will likely show up at 9 pm
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Page 1978 of 3457 FirstFirst ... 978 1478 1878 1928 196819761977197819791980 1988 2028 2078 2478 2978 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •