Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Thanks
    Thanked 15,560 Times in 7,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Hey guys sorry for the MIA but guess what lol I gots me a hobby part time at Att
    Feeling better?

Hey guys sorry for the MIA but guess what lol I gots me a hobby part time at Att
    Yay me work together sorta lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Yes thanks Simon I'm
    Feeling way better but for some reason my right thumb has been twitching for 2 months and now just bothering me lol
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Yes cowboy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

The hobby would be.... taking pics of yourself on company time?

LOL, congrats!
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks
    Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,383 Posts

Yes thanks Simon I'm
    Feeling way better but for some reason my right thumb has been twitching for 2 months and now just bothering me lol
    Could be your neck causing the thumb problem. Any neck pain, arm/hand/finger tingling or numbness?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    The hobby would be.... taking pics of yourself on company time?

LOL, congrats!
    Well done, except for the whole "you work for an ahole company" thing.

Just my own opinion (and I'm sure Logan will kill me for it, rofl). But good to see y'all back here.

Yes cowboy
    Cool cool send me your attuid

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Yes one lol I gotta get back to work lol
    @simon: nope, no neck pain

Orbyorb, i respect your opinion , but hey , atleast I'm gonna be reassured an iPhone 5 and not have to camp out like I usually do

So anyone know the difference between being self-conscious and being self-aware? Is it just self-conscious is a more extreme version of being self-aware or what?

iPhone? More like MyPhone urwack's Avatar
    Thanks

Orbyorb, i respect your opinion , but hey , atleast I'm gonna be reassured an iPhone 5 and not have to camp out like I usually do
    You should make sure of that I have a friend that works at the authorized AT&T center and when I got my iphone 4 he said that they had to wait two months before they could get it because of some policy about customers getting the products first

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    So anyone know the difference between being self-conscious and being self-aware? Is it just self-conscious is a more extreme version of being self-aware or what?
    I would say tho. I think you would have worst image of your self with self conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by urwack View Post
    You should make sure of that I have a friend that works at the authorized AT&T center and when I got my iphone 4 he said that they had to wait two months before they could get it because of some policy about customers getting the products first
    Nope first come first serve.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Weather is crazy here. Got down to 50 today.

Yesterday our high was 39, had snow fall in the morning breifly. Today it was 58 tomorrow is supposed to be high 60s. Yes finally spring is coming.

Thanks

It was 100 on Saturday and 50 today. Thats too much of a swing for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,208 Times in 6,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    self-conscious / Self-consciousness
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Self-conscious)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Mergefrom.svg
    It has been suggested that Self-conscious emotions be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)
    Not to be confused with Self-awareness, Self-concept, Self image, or Self-perception.

Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being; although some writers use both terms interchangeably or synonymously.[1] An unpleasant feeling of self-consciousness may occur when one realizes that one is being watched or observed, the feeling that "everyone is looking" at oneself. Some people are habitually more self-conscious than others. Unpleasant feelings of self-consciousness are sometimes associated with shyness or paranoia. According to Schopenhauer, man can, through self-consciousness, make a choice between affirming or denying the will.[2]

Self-aware / Self-awareness describes the condition of being aware of one's awareness. It is the awareness that one exists as an individual being. Without self-awareness the self perceives and accepts the thoughts that are occurring to be who the self is. Self-awareness gives one the option or choice to choose thoughts being thought rather than simply thinking the thoughts that are stimulated from the accumulative events leading up to the circumstances of the moment.

Thanks

Been feeling sick the past few days. I hit the meds pretty hard last night and slept 16 hours

I read the wiki on it and was just wondering if being more self aware was all that it pertained too. So they are pretty much the same thing.

It all started because a buddy asked me about it because of some thing he was watching mentioned in order to be whateverthename you have self-aware and conscious.

Page 1951 of 3473 FirstFirst ... 951 1451 1851 1901 194119491950195119521953 1961 2001 2051 2451 2951 ... LastLast