Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Yeah
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Official: Bin Laden is dead and the U.S. has his body
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Huh?

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Huh?
    He dead
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

It's true I see one day there being only one cell phone provider with Att and Verizon merging in the late future
    Now I can pretty safely say THAT won't be happening.

I can see the US going down to two, maybe three (VZ buying out Sprint, or maybe Vodafone selling its 45% stake in Verizon Wireless and buying Sprint) but certainly not one only. The Ma Bell monopoly is still very fresh in the FCC's and the populace as a whole's mind.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 6,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    I am not amused.

T-Mo has raised their prices (and axed their no-commitment postpaid program) to where they're identical (except on data) to AT&T... as soon as T-Mo merges or axes my contract-free plan, I'm sunk. Only thing keeping them cheaper is my corporate discount and grandfathered plan.

Man, and the FTC approved this merger without edits for public forum? Argh.
    My son just signed up on his own plan, we shared a family plan before, he get unlimited everything, text,talk, and interwebs for 79 bones. Thought that was a rocking deal for unlimited everything and a free phone (which he will never use, we bees iPhone peeps.

So your saying that the merger went through with T-mo and AT&T? I have not read that. Sweet

Now I can pretty safely say THAT won't be happening.

I can see the US going down to two, maybe three (VZ buying out Sprint, or maybe Vodafone selling its 45% stake in Verizon Wireless and buying Sprint) but certainly not one only. The Ma Bell monopoly is still very fresh in the FCC's and the populace as a whole's mind.
    You have a point there but with verizon switching over to gsm network i can see it happening. Now i dont see it happening in the next 10 years but i do see it happening maybe 20 years down the road

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    My son just signed up on his own plan, we shared a family plan before, he get unlimited everything, text,talk, and interwebs for 79 bones. Thought that was a rocking deal for unlimited everything and a free phone (which he will never use, we bees iPhone peeps.

So your saying that the merger went through with T-mo and AT&T? I have not read that. Sweet
    The FTC has opened "stage 2" (public comments) discussion on the ATT/TMo merger ahead of schedule, which generally indicates the merger is proceeding smoothly.

Your son got a free phone, but is on contract, right? That (and T-Mo has a 3000 minute unlimited data and text plan for 140/month on two phones) are T-Mo's only real deals ATM.

@Logan: We'll have to wait until VZW and ATT roll out LTE-Advanced (cough true 4G cough) before we should really consider it. Though if VZW does go with VoLTE instead of CDMA or 1xRTT for voice communications exclusively (from here forward at least) it'll possibly speed things up.

Still think that the FCC will do everything in its regulatory power to prevent a Ma Bell reunification though.
    Last edited by Orby; 05-01-2011 at 10:16 PM.

The FTC has opened "stage 2" (public comments) discussion on the ATT/TMo merger ahead of schedule, which generally indicates the merger is proceeding smoothly.

Your son got a free phone, but is on contract, right? That (and T-Mo has a 3000 minute unlimited data and text plan for 140/month on two phones) are T-Mo's only real deals ATM.

@Logan: We'll have to wait until VZW and ATT roll out LTE-Advanced (cough true 4G cough) before we should really consider it. Though if VZW does go with VoLTE instead of CDMA or 1xRTT for voice communications exclusively (from here forward at least) it'll possibly speed things up.

Still think that the FCC will do everything in its regulatory power to prevent a Ma Bell reunification though.
    Damn fcc lol

Naw but i thought that was already confirmed that they are going to VoLte?

Wohho finally Osama is dead, bout time, PARTY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Wohho finally Osama is dead, bout time, PARTY
    Now we just have to survive the "nuclear hellstorm" business that was promised.

EDIT: Mind you, I don't think we'll have a problem, at least in the US. Our friends in Europe, however... I'd still be a nervous, paranoid mothef***er regardless.
    Last edited by Orby; 05-01-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,179 Times in 6,198 Posts

Yay, happy dance time.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 05-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Obama got Osama. You change just one letter and you'd have gotten a new president.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

I think we should freeze Osama so in the future, when the technology is available, we can bring him back to life.

And then kill him again

Quote Originally Posted by Effenpig! View Post
    I think we should freeze Osama so in the future, when the technology is available, we can bring him back to life.

And then kill him again
    Your a sick freak

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Obama got Osama. You change just one letter and you'd have gotten a new president.
    damn

Your a sick freak
    Sick, but awesome.

Guess depends on who u asked. I do want to say that osama is better than Waldo at hide in go seek

Thanks

Your a sick freak
    Thanks, but compliments are not necessary

Page 1943 of 3470 FirstFirst ... 943 1443 1843 1893 193319411942194319441945 1953 1993 2043 2443 2943 ... LastLast