+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by x98car The things I have seen in there can NEVER be unseen.... lmao so true
...
  1. #33921
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    The things I have seen in there can NEVER be unseen....
    lmao so true

  2. #33922
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Ive had enough coffee today to wake the dead so i better stop there. I'm on the road to being diabetic in 6 months or less plan consisting of sugar, creamer, and eight o'clock coffee.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  3. #33923
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,684
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 571 Times in 522 Posts

    Okay, I'm feeling game enough (and I'm stone sober, no less) to share a story!

    WHO WANTS STORY TIME?! GOOD!

    Orby knows a woman.
    She is hotter than N'awlins on July 4th with no air conditioner (and is as into gaming as Orby is).
    She needed her grades changed.
    She contacted Orby with a deal: change her grades for... making Orby into a man.
    Orby changed her grades.
    A bro heard Orby did this act of black-hattery, and asked for details on how he did it.
    Orby told the bro the name of the system; that the system used NTLM authentication with a 32-bit salt. Orby provided the necessary rainbow table.
    Orby reconnoiters with the female, proves grades are changed, asks for payment.
    She stiffs Orby on payment.
    Orby is pissed off, changes grades back on iPad while she's watching.
    Time passes.
    Orby found out yesterday that the bro who asked him how to break into the system broke in after he changed it back, changed the grades himself, and received Orby's promised payment.

    ...

    I just facepalmed as I saw the proof come up in my news feed. Le sigh.

    Anyway: pie. Discuss.

  4. #33924
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,368
    Thanks
    6,736
    Thanked 15,090 Times in 6,938 Posts

    It does get pretty crazy in there. If you guys only knew.

  5. #33925
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Ive had enough coffee today to wake the dead so i better stop there. I'm on the road to being diabetic in 6 months or less plan consisting of sugar, creamer, and eight o'clock coffee.
    I love coffee too much

  6. #33926
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orbyorb View Post
    Okay, I'm feeling game enough (and I'm stone sober, no less) to share a story!

    WHO WANTS STORY TIME?! GOOD!

    Orby knows a woman.
    She is hotter than N'awlins on July 4th with no air conditioner (and is as into gaming as Orby is).
    She needed her grades changed.
    She contacted Orby with a deal: change her grades for... making Orby into a man.
    Orby changed her grades.
    A bro heard Orby did this act of black-hattery, and asked for details on how he did it.
    Orby told the bro the name of the system; that the system used NTLM authentication with a 32-bit salt. Orby provided the necessary rainbow table.
    Orby reconnoiters with the female, proves grades are changed, asks for payment.
    She stiffs Orby on payment.
    Orby is pissed off, changes grades back on iPad while she's watching.
    Time passes.
    Orby found out yesterday that the bro who asked him how to break into the system broke in after he changed it back, changed the grades himself, and received Orby's promised payment.

    ...

    I just facepalmed as I saw the proof come up in my news feed. Le sigh.

    Anyway: pie. Discuss.
    Turn him in and call it a sting operation. That's what I would do.


    Twitter: @tshoults

  7. #33927
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Take the pie now

  8. #33928
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    13 to go stealth!


    Twitter: @tshoults

  9. #33929
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,368
    Thanks
    6,736
    Thanked 15,090 Times in 6,938 Posts

    Dang it SB. Wait!!!

  10. #33930
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Where you been?

  11. #33931
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,368
    Thanks
    6,736
    Thanked 15,090 Times in 6,938 Posts

    Who me?

  12. #33932
    Super Galactic Moderator Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Omicron Persei Eight
    Posts
    5,684
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 571 Times in 522 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Turn him in and call it a sting operation. That's what I would do.
    I've got enough information on the two of them (the school /district/ in question has /all/ their students' information in one centralized MySQL 4.1.x DB).

    The question is: sic the /b/tards on them, or go with the sting?

    OT:

    NOMNOMNOM PIE!

  13. #33933
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,368
    Thanks
    6,736
    Thanked 15,090 Times in 6,938 Posts

    Tough call.

  14. #33934
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Blackmail and then wax dat ***

  15. #33935
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    Sting.


    Twitter: @tshoults

  16. #33936
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,368
    Thanks
    6,736
    Thanked 15,090 Times in 6,938 Posts

    Get em

  17. #33937
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    not for me

  18. #33938

  19. #33939

  20. #33940

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts