Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The randomly off topic thread

  1. #33621
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    What about being 14?
    Haha I don't miss 14 at all. It was no car, no money, no fun

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have no homework
    You have good life
    Last edited by i.Annie; 03-31-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #33622
    You just have real work. The kind that actually pays. Yeah, I've got that and the other type. :{)


    Twitter: @tshoults

  3. #33623
    Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Haha I don't miss 14 at all. It was no car, no money, no fun
    I have fun a car (parents) yes I know how to drive, and fun
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  4. #33624
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    i have more responsibilities then most 21 year olds
    That's true. It's nice though bc you're responsible unlike many 21 year old guys.

  5. #33625
    not as much as 18-21 year olds

  6. #33626
    Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    i have more responsibilities then most 21 year olds
    How about my cousin? He is 21 years old full time job working with T-Mobile alongside with going to college?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  7. #33627
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    You just have real work. The kind that actually pays. Yeah, I've got that and the other type. :{)
    True. I need more monies

  8. #33628
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    I have fun a car (parents) yes I know how to drive, and fun
    Remind me not to go near this 14 year old driver :/

    I actually didn't get my license till I was 17, started driving at 16 though.

    Let me tell you, I sucked at going down curved roads... Be careful with those Stray lol.

  9. #33629
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    How about my cousin? He is 21 years old full time job working with T-Mobile alongside with going to college?
    2 kids work 40-50 hours a week , mmi moderator.

  10. #33630
    I need more too.


    Twitter: @tshoults

  11. #33631
    who doesnt?

  12. #33632
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    How about my cousin? He is 21 years old full time job working with T-Mobile alongside with going to college?
    Wes is a good dad

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (03-31-2011)

  14. #33633
    Night guys and girl (or woman, whatever. I still think you're 18)


    Twitter: @tshoults

  15. #33634
    thanks annie

  16. #33635
    Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Remind me not to go near this 14 year old driver :/

    I actually didn't get my license till I was 17, started driving at 16 though.

    Let me tell you, I sucked at going down curved roads... Be careful with those Stray lol.
    have you ever driven a manual 18 wheeler semi truck? I have
    Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    2 kids work 40-50 hours a week , mmi moderator.
    MMi mod optional, 2 kids hard work, 40-50 hours they should you Super West!

    BTW how is ur youngest daughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  17. #33636
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Night guys and girl (or woman, whatever. I still think you're 18)
    Good night! Don't say woman, I don't like to be old lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    thanks annie
    <3
    Last edited by i.Annie; 03-31-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #33637
    annie is that ur dog. He/She is cute
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  19. #33638
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Annie is a lady

  20. #33639
    Retired Moderator i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    have you ever driven a manual 18 wheeler semi truck? I have
    That's quite impressive lol. I've sat in a semi, don't much care to want to drive that thing though haha.

  21. #33640
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I have not

Page 1682 of 3529 FirstFirst ... 682 1182 1582 1632 167216801681168216831684 1692 1732 1782 2182 2682 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •