Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: searching the forums/opinion piece

Thanks

Default searching the forums/opinion piece
    Ok, so has anyone else noticed that you can't search the forums?! i mean maybe i am just shockingly dumb, but not matter what i type into the "search this forum" box i get no results. I've tried searching for posts/threads/ and all the other combos. I (i'm sure along with most others) have read (and received) the aggravated responses from mmi "pros" - SEARCH BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD TO ASK SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN ANSWERED 1000 TIMES!
    Well point taken and hey, i would rather find the my question already answered (and get an instantaneous fix) opposed to having to ask it myself, but cmon now- where am i suppose to be searching?! Or maybe what i should be asking is how? The general search on the mmi site gives me mostly old and often un/outdated info and as i said before i can't seem to work the forum search. I'm sure i can't be the only one with the problem... So to those newbies out there who feel like dumb asses whenever they have to ask a question- i'm with you! And to those pros who are constantly annoyed at our ineptitude, please i am dying to know what i am doing wrong!

Hey Hey! we love noobs here. What are you searching for?

Thanks

I agree, the search function seems broken. Usually a google search does the trick for me though.

works fine for me. I just searched three different topic's and found answers to them all.
    Try adding a * after your key words
    Last edited by Broomhead; 10-12-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: B.S. Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I just searched for searched posts........... Grabup Image

it works.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s