Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help me please

Default help me please
    i am new and apparently not very good at this, so im not sure what im ding wrong. i have already done the jailbreak. i have also already added a few thimgs to the iphone that work, so i dont see how i could be that far from doing it right.
    anyway i would like to remove some of the things that i added that i dont like, and also some of the original springboard icons if possible.
    Also i have installed a NES emulator and a few games( i think). The NES icon show up but I cant locate any games.
    And lastly, i have also downloaded some keypad pics which i cant get to work.

I KNOW THAT IM ASKING A LOT BUT IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO CAN FIND THE TIME TO HELP ME I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I RUN WINDOWS WHICH I THINK MAKES THING MORE DIFFICULT

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ibrickr.com

Thanks to NateTrue, made things easier!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ya Ibrikr will hlp with Nes Roms but asfor iconsand such you can use Manzana UI for dragging and dropping. PS Ibrikir wont work on NEs unless uve installed Nes through Ibrickr, you can find the original icons in the download section. Anyother issuses are probably answered in da Wiki