+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If It Wasn't For Bad Luck I Would Have No Luck At All!

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
As some of you know I am having some serious medical problems.... tonight my husband was playing Euchre on my IMac which is only a couple of months old... and
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy If It Wasn't For Bad Luck I Would Have No Luck At All!
    As some of you know I am having some serious medical problems.... tonight my husband was playing Euchre on my IMac which is only a couple of months old... and all of a sudden a big loud pop came out of it and now it won't turn on...

It was plugged into a serge protector as well... everything works... my time machine, printer, and modem but not my IMac....

WHAT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

oh man... Im so sorry I read your earlier post about your neck. I would hope something like this would be covered under the warranty. You may have it bad but think about those who died on that private jet flight that crashed with travis barker and dj am. The reason they took the jet was so travis's agent could see his child be born (this flight was the quickest way there) and unfortunately he never made it..
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    oh man... Im so sorry I read your earlier post about your neck. I would hope something like this would be covered under the warranty. You may have it bad but think about those who died on that private jet flight that crashed with travis barker and dj am. The reason they took the jet was so travis's agent could see his child be born (this flight was the quickest way there) and unfortunately he never made it..
    I know when things go bad it feels awful and like you feel your the only one in the world that feels this way... but I do understand that yes.... there is always someone worst off than you... my friend is dieing of bone cancer right now....

I did not hear about this plane crash... how sad....

Thanks

Im so sorry to hear that. The world is filled with sorrow and its something that each of us has to deal with. But don't let any of it knock you down. If anything it builds character and makes you a stronger person. And you are right, there is always someone in a worser condition. Imagine the people out there who would just kill to have an iMac of their own haha!
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente