Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: China has an iClone !!!

Default China has an iClone !!!

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but it seems that china is making or has already made an iPhone copy, the iClone.

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technol...cbccdrcrd.html
    ROBERT

yep, theres a few out there that bare resemblance. The meizu m8 is a SIMILAR design that I would have purchased had it been out already. Its slightly smaller than the iphone, slightly cheaper, but will be winmobile based. Some of their companies actually do produce a good product but others are horrible, flamming knockoffs that never work right. I have a meizu m6 mpl player and its the sleekest, most featured player I have owned.

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    I would have purchased had it been out already.
    Is this phone realy out in the market? Is it a US phone? What carrier has it? How much is it? My wife wants to know...she likes it, just because of the "M" in the bottom button....lol.
    ROBERT

Quote Originally Posted by roberto07104 View Post
    Is this phone realy out in the market? Is it a US phone? What carrier has it? How much is it? My wife wants to know...she likes it, just because of the "M" in the bottom button....lol.
    it is not out yet, it is slated for late 2007 or early 2008. Not sure if its allowed or not but heres a link to a meizu forum discussing it
    http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=2774
    (mods please delete if not allowed)

judging from the quality of their mp3 players im sure it will be a great phone. But don't count on a GUI anything like the apple. They can take design ideas from apple just as their mp3 players do but the software and GUI is what makes the iphone great.

sweeeeeet i want it jk but theres also a tphone or something like that