+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apples so full of it

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
a software fix for a hardware issue. they dont want to admit they launched the 3g with so many issues. hurry up att get the fuze out
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default apples so full of it
    a software fix for a hardware issue. they dont want to admit they launched the 3g with so many issues.

hurry up att get the fuze out

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

seems to be working wonders for bunches of people/ Maybe there is no hardware issue that is prevalent in all phones...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
    a software fix for a hardware issue. they dont want to admit they launched the 3g with so many issues.

hurry up att get the fuze out

Is this really worth an entire thread? I believe they have admitted this as well. And, you can have a Hardware issue that can be fixed with software, obviously.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This update has really improved my phone, I'll tell you that.

The UI is faster, no dropped calls this morning, and all the slow downs I had in Safari, and texting, all are gone.

I was ready to scrap the phone if this update didn't fix anything, and thus far, I'm highly impressed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I havent heard anything about this until today but I guess its because I only have a 4gb lol