Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: abadabadu ;) - Win a Simlockfree Iphone

Default abadabadu ;) - Win a Simlockfree Iphone
    For all Users who are good in german language can win a Simlockfree Iphone 3G.
    All you have to do is to be the first on Google with your Post about the B3freiphone
    So if you like to win an you are good at german go to this link and read about the rules

LAYERADS OMclub Blog Archive SEO-Wettbewerb zum OMclub: Macnotes.de verschenkt ein iPhone!

Good luck

!!THIS IS NO SPAM AND NO FAKE!!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow over a 1000 euros for a phone?!! That is insane. How much is a Tmobile plan over there? It would seem cheaper just to get locked into their contract for the cheaper phone.

in Austria the want 1499 Eur for a simlockfree iphone 3g 8gb, but i don't think that they will sell anyone.
    With t-mobile the phone will cost 99 Eur.

Thanks

The phone costs 99euros or the monthly plan?

no no... the phone.
    I think you are right...if you buy it with a monthly plan it is cheaper than 1500 Eur.
    The phone you can win can be use for any provider but the t-mobile phone only for t-mobile.
    So many people want to have a simlockfree iphone because they have a simcard from a proivider which doesn't sell the iphone.... like O2, Vodaphone in germany or A1 in Austria.

Thanks

I see. Over here I think you only have Tmobile to use the 1st generation iPhone with if you Pwn it. The 3G version still only works with AT&T.

Are you going to try to win it?

At T-Mobile in Germany the iPhone costs 946 if you choose the cheapest contract for 2 years. To get it you have to pay another 250 so you get the device. So after 2 years you paid 1196!

It's insane but yeah they give you one for free.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,276 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gegy View Post
    For all Users who are good in german language can win a Simlockfree Iphone 3G.
    All you have to do is to be the first on Google with your Post about the Befr3iphone
    So if you like to win an you are good at german go to this link and read about the rules

LAYERADS OMclub Blog Archive SEO-Wettbewerb zum OMclub: Macnotes.de verschenkt ein iPhone!

Good luck

!!THIS IS NO SPAM AND NO FAKE!!
    hahahahaha classic of you. Make a post with the keywords on the highest PR site you can find I.E. modmyi to get first on google to win.

How bout if I change befr3iph0ne to abadabadu?

oh anyone who wants to play. Any post with b3fr3iph0ne will be removed from this site. Spam elsewhere
    Last edited by Cody Overcash; 09-11-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost