Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TMO vs AT&T Dual Use?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default TMO vs AT&T Dual Use?
    I am currently on the 1g iPhone pwned TMO and would really like to get the 3G but reluctant to join the AT&T network. I am trying to hold out until the 3G is unlocked.

I am just curious as to who could not wait and currently have an older iphone on TMO and a 3G on AT&T.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I went ahead and canceled my TMO contract and got a contract with ATT. I have been very happy with it to be honest. It is a little more expensive, but my girlfriend gets a discount off the plan (21%) only with ATT so it ends up being about the same. So far no issues!

I had a 1st gen iphone with TMO but sold it just before 3G came out so I wouldn;t lose money on the deal

I went ahead and canceled my TMO contract and got a contract with ATT. I have been very happy with it to be honest. It is a little more expensive, but my girlfriend gets a discount off the plan (21%) only with ATT so it ends up being about the same. So far no issues!

I had a 1st gen iphone with TMO but sold it just before 3G came out so I wouldn't lose money on the deal
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-10-2008 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a 1st Gen on Tmo and a 3G on AT&T. I have been with AT&T since forever. Their network kicks butt. Tmo does have better prices, but their coverage is not as widespread.

AT&T and Tmo have agreements to use each others towers even though I can't ever recall ever being on a Tmo tower with my AT&T phone.