Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidental calling....

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Accidental calling....
    Has anyone else accidentally called people from their favorites without meaning to?
    I woke my friend JJ up last night without even realizing I had pressed my iPhones screen, and the other night I somehow managed to accidentally call my mom at 3 in the morning (luckily her apartment doesn't have good reception).
    I've also sent a few text messages of just random letters like a j or a p lol, as well as sent something that got auto corrected (ie my friend Jessie's name was turned into Bessie more than once, etc). powering off during the send cancels the text btw..

I'm not complaining about the touch screen because I absolutely love it and most of these are my fault for not opening my eyes or locking the phone, but does anyone else have any similar stories? Woken anyone up or called ex-girlfriends in inadvertently while with a new one?

Just set the Passcode Lock, and then the only thing you'll accidentally do is answer the phone when it's ringing, assuming you manage to hit the unlock slider just right.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

ive done it, but it would be because i'd think im calling someone but i press the person below me

Do you have your Auto-Lock set to sleep? This could be your problem. I have mine set at 1 minute and it puts the Iphone into a sleep mod until I slide to unlock.

Thanks
    All the time! I hate that. I usually do it right after using the net or email or something. Basically right BEFORE i lock my phone.

i call by accident all the time!

i check vm by accident i don't like the interface.. i want a separate screen for contacts not under the phone button
    Last edited by Ozymandius=girl; 08-29-2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost