Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 9/11/1 To 9/11/8 - Seven Year Tribulation

Default 9/11/1 To 9/11/8 - Seven Year Tribulation
    9/11/1 To 9/11/8 - SevenYear Tribulation
    By The Earl of Stirling
    9-10-8

It has been seven long bloody years since the False Flag attack we know as 9/11. It may be that this is the Biblical Seven Year Tribulation, a "time of sorrows". But I am not using the term "Seven Year Tribulation" here so much as a Biblical/theological event but as the political and military event that has so negatively effected America, the Middle East, and the world at large.

The vast majority of Americans and educated people around the world no longer believe the official U.S. Government conspiracy theory of what happened on 9/11. That some 6'6" Arab guy sat in a cave in Afghanistan and ran the whole operation; causing the United States Air Force to stand down and causing the laws of physics to be suspended in the collapse of the three World Trade Center buildings. That this same magician was so powerful that he secured thousands of followers for his global terror organization, whose name means "little toilet" in Arabic slang; and is still alive today, having evaded being captured by the strongest nation on earth for seven years.

If you have not been in a coma for the last seven years and still believe in the official conspiracy theory, you are either stupid or you simply will not allow yourself to face the reality of a world that is much more complicated and evil than you were raised to believe in. I have several intelligent friends who, despite all factual information, still believe the official conspiracy lie. It is scary to get outside of the box.

The last seven years have seen America, and many allies, engaged in two wars: Afghanistan and Iraq with a third war with Iran (and Syria/Lebanon) just waiting to happen. The United States has basically bankrupted itself fighting these wars. Even with the dollar being the international reserve currency (at least until recently), America is simply not able to afford the massive expense of multiple wars without ends. The economy is being kept together with bailing wire and chewing gum until after the November election; then the current recession is apt to become a all-out depression, perhaps the worst depression in history.

America's image in the world has been so tarnished that it will take many years to repair it. We have embraced the outright use of torture under the neo-fascist/neo-con administration of Bush/Cheney. Something that almost all of us would never have expected to ever see. We have off-shore prisons, both official and secret ones. Americas have suffered under a President who had no trouble telling a room full of people that "the Constitution is just a g--damn piece of paper". A President who has shredded as much of our tradition, honor, and constitutional principles as he could get by with during the post 9/11 seven years. We have had nothing but war, lies, and fear shoved on us for the last seven years.

This same administration is now intent on at least causing a new Cold War, if not a outright Third World War.

Yes it has been seven long years of tribulation. The scary thing is neither McCain nor Obama have rejected the basic agenda of the war party. Obama says we need to eventually get out of Iraq, but increase our military efforts in Afghanistan and he supports "all options" with regard to Iran. McCain is at least as war crazy as Bush and Cheney.

May God help us. We are in for even worse times to come and madmen are in charge of the sinking ship of state.

Stirling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sedjav For This Useful Post:

bhz1 (09-10-2008), THEdAY (09-10-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude get a life and your facts straight. This is not the correct forum for your conspiracy beliefs. So, I guess you believe the Oklahoma City Bomber and his friends couldn't have thought up their plot either. Our security, is flawed Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck could have gotten past airport security with guns if they wanted to on 9/11. Go to FOXNews, CNN or some other blog to voice your pathetic options on the government and politics...What a loser.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brotherbond007 For This Useful Post:

wareagle5693 (09-10-2008)

Thanks

I dont believe you on the part of a all-out depression.
    EDM

its called chit chat forum and tomorrow is 911 so why not a dedicated thread.

From this point on, everyone in this thread is required to wear a tin-foil hat.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i'd give more credit to this if the guy could use correct grammar.

Zeitgeist - The Movie

Say whatever you want, but the False flag operation is true. There are soo many facts that are shown in that documentary.

loose change FTW!

anyways its not retarded to believe that our government would **** with us, they do it all the time...so stop being so mean to people who believe different than you do.

Thanks

I believe in the conspiracy theory. But lets erm keep this thread under control, respect each others opinions folks.

Quote Originally Posted by harryding View Post
    loose change FTW!

anyways its not retarded to believe that our government would **** with us, they do it all the time...so stop being so mean to people who believe different than you do.
    Thinking that the government had anything to do with 9/11 is an insult to anyone who lost someone on that day. It was an attack by a terrorist group, over 5,000 people died. I saw the second plane hit live, I learned of friends that lost someone a couple of days after. I mourned with them, I saw them suffer and I saw them live the tragedy. More importantly, I saw them move on and go on with their lives, not letting an attack meant to cause fear and mayhem get to them. Sadly, I can't say that about everyone else. To try to use this as an excuse to promote some form of conspiracy is nothing short of spitting on the graves of those who died. So while I'm all about differing opinions and points of view, throwing slander and unfounded "truths" around while trying to stick it to the man is going to do nothing but piss people off.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

I just opened this thread for us to remember the events of 911 and whose who died on that day and the soldiers who are dying today because of the false flag attacks of 911 and let's mourn with the soldier's families too and I'm sorry for pissing you off, you know you're the mod here.

i find this to be very ignorant and offensive.

I apologize

Thanks

This is a touchy topic. One thing I think we can all agree on is that it was a horrific tragedy. My sister's ( a NYC resident) birthday is 9/11 and 9/11/01 was her 50th. Her two daughters, my nieces were both downtown that day. Th older was a college student at Pace University. SHe was getting out of the subway station nearby the trade center just as the first plane hit. She and her boyfriend fortunately were fine. Her younger sister, a high school student at Art and Design high school further uptown was not near the site . However both were trapped in Manhattan as all teh bridges, tunnels and subways were shut down. They live in the Bronx. My two nieces hooked up and walked across the Queensboro Bridge into Queens where they went and stayed with my mom (their grandma). It was a few days before they could get home. My nephew's boy scout leader worked in the towers and was killed.

This said, we in our family have very different views on the causes and solutions to this tragedy. We still all get along without fighting or calling each other names. Remember, there usually is not one wrong or one right. I value the opinions of others if well thought out and presented. Sometimes I chose to disagree, sometimes I find that additional information helps me alter my own beliefs. Just because someone believes differetnly, does not make you wrong, it does not mean you need to change your opinion. We all have different visions of how our society needs to be structured. SOme people are see it tough it feel it kind of folks and bases beliefs on past experience. Others see the big picture and multiple facets of an issue or condition. Often these people cannot back up their beliefs, but they are as often correct as the person who proves everything. We need both kinds of people, just as we need a balance in our beliefs because when there are two contrasting views, the truth generally lies somewhere in the middle.

My thoughts are with all who were touched by this event on its 7th anniversary.

Most of this stuff is out of our control.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

eh, weather our government was at fault or the terrorists were, its don't matter to me, it was a horrific act to the American people. And either way we must all pay our respects to those lost.....in three hours my time ill be outside gracefully lowering my flags to half mast for 9/11

remember those we lost, not the ones causing the loss.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just to let you know....your "theory" is an insult to myself and every other FF/EMT/Paramedic/police official.....especially all murdered on that day...yes our govt. does things we don't know about (as it should) but to think about that as a "Inside job"....wow.. apparently you have not been into a high rise multi-alarm fires...hmm...I didn't think so...ppl say they heard explosions...yes they did....but they weren't bombs....even a small one story home has enough fuel in it to cause flashes and "pops" and temps. are definately hot enough to melt steel....lol just ask my captain what happened to his ford explorer when he parked to close to a "smoke investigation".....so before you throw this far..far...far out ideas.....do some research on your own and put forth your conclusion...instead of relying on this youtube propaganda bull....we all know how powerfull propaganda is...and if you dont, google the years (pre-)1939-1945........

.... god bless our troops who fight this war....and god bless the souls of the lost and the angels who tried to save them.....FDNY/PD- 411 angels.........

......."I tip my hat to the fallen, and raise my finger to you good sir"

(not directed at anyone just a quote some will know, and some wont)
    Last edited by piranah89; 09-10-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piranah89 For This Useful Post:

A Retired Mod (09-11-2008), Kyle Matthews (09-11-2008)

Thanks

.... god bless our troops who fight this war....and god bless the souls of the lost and the angels who tried to save them.....FDNY/PD- 411 angels.........
    While I understand & appreciate the sacrifices made by others during this tragedy, I find your use of their memories to be in poor taste. Instead of putting forth an environment for healthy discussion, you simply shut it down.
    Last edited by 461am; 09-11-2008 at 12:04 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the statement above was pointed towards the political views that the thread was started with....if that were true there should have not been any proposition of a cover up....as i said it insults myself and all other emergency personnel who responded or lost a brother/sister that day.....

I might be ignorant to all this but this president and office have bot been the most honest individuals. I served in the marines for a short time and got a medical discharge, but what's I saw and heard from the very beginningand after I signed up were much lies, starting from the recruiter.
    Don't get me wrong I love this country and would not any other place but what I have comed to learn in my (I'm 28) 22 years of living here is that this is a pretty shady government.
    We are fitting a war that we have no business fighting and it's costing us tax payers billions of dollars a months when that money could be stimulating this horrible economy where only the rich are geting richer (but that's another topic).
    I just want to say that my prayers are with those who lost loved ones that day, no matter who was at fault. I am not saying I believe the conspirecy,as there are many unanswered questions. Who ever did is a terroist wherether they were from our country or any other.
    This is only my opinion. Thank you for letting me voice it.

Typed from iPhone so sorry for bad grammer.
    Last edited by Kelvin; 09-11-2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast