+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mobileMe

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
i just recieved an email from mobile me that they where giving me an additional 60 days free trial to my i month trial of mobile me...dont kno if its
    Thanks

Default mobileMe
    i just recieved an email from mobile me that they where giving me an additional 60 days free trial to my i month trial of mobile me...dont kno if its been posted cuz i searched and didnt come up with anything, but if you guys wanted 3 months free of mobile me, head on over and sign up

thanx
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks

That reminds me. Signed up for the trial and better remember to cancel. So not worth the money for my lifestyle.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I got that also....and I signed for a year. Its because they were having stability issues with MobileMe for a little bit.

Yeah, its cool. I mean, it is $99/year but it will wirelessly sync your Iphone contacts (which for me is worth gold)via "push", also obviously its an email client (push), it can also sync your pictures and calendars via "push".

Works great, I can literally add for example, a contact to it online and within seconds its on my iphone. Email is the same as is calendar, photos. I like the piece of mind knowing my contacts are backed-up and readily available.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

^^Understandable, Main reason I am using it now was because of a 30% discount I got for buying the new 3G. Figured I would give it a shot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Did they fix mobileme yet? I tried it July 11th the day I got my 3G iphone. It sucked so bad I gave up even trying to use it. I prefer a hosted exchange solution, much more flexible and reliable if you're an outlook 2007 user. mail2web.com - Pick Up Your Email

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, if you're a slave to the google machine, NuevaSync does push Contacts and Calendar. They're working on getting e-mail working and multiple calendars distinguished, but for the price (free), it works AWESOME.

NuevaSync - Over the Air Synchronization

Also, if you're worried of giving a third-party service your google info, fear not. Nuevasync does not actually ask for your login information, you approve them through google themselves so they never actually get your info.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 09-08-2008 at 12:16 AM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    And if you want all that working NOW check out zimbra hosters like http://www.interways.net.
    They have Push for all things including mail and sync calendars even with google etc.
    I got my free 30 day trial account sometime ago and it is great! I'll definitely buy it.
    And it's cheap, too: Just 4.99 for the push thing with 10GB mailbox.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I dont think i'd buy it......too many other options

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Since when are other options a bad thing? You have a very sound and complete package if you take just the interwaysmail advanced personal plan...