+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Fraud Alert ** Ruruep

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
eBay is tough, it is very Rare that i send an item to someone with less then 10 Buyer feedback i do the same thing as far as transfering straight
    iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

eBay is tough, it is very Rare that i send an item to someone with less then 10 Buyer feedback i do the same thing as far as transfering straight to my account right after it hitting paypal, i have had a few people who have tried to screw me when i was selling my PSP's with homebrew installed.

It Is What It Is...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Good to hear, but unless they catch him you get nothing unfortunately. Was it verified he was served with the court date?
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Good to hear, but unless they catch him you get nothing unfortunately. Was it verified he was served with the court date?
    Collecting will be somewhat difficult as it appears this guy is a 33 year old, unemployed deadbeat who lives at home with his mom. We googled him and found other court cases against. Apparently he has two illegitimate kids with 2 different women, and each has taken him to court get child support.

This in addition to at least 2 other people we've contacted who have been scammed by him and are likely pursuing him as well. So even if this deadbeat does come across money, it will be a long line of angry people waiting to collect.

If nothing else I just hope to get enough pressure on him to prevent him from continuing to steal money from people. Also, if he ever applies for a real job, his potential employers might come across this information.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

links down

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12