+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone shoot pool?

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I love shooting pool, my game of choice is 3-Ball. For those who don't know, it uses the table that has no pockets. There are three balls: red, yellow and
    Thanks

Default Anyone shoot pool?
    I love shooting pool, my game of choice is 3-Ball. For those who don't know, it uses the table that has no pockets. There are three balls: red, yellow and white. There are several variations of the game, one that actually adds a second red ball to create '4-Ball'. I play straight-rail (I believe), which doesn't require any number of rails in between hitting the other two balls. I've only been playing this specific game for about 2 years now, but I absolutely love it.

So what game(s) do you like? How long have you been shootin'?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahaha..i used to cut school playing the 3-Ball game..made money playing this game too...this was back in the 80s...havent touched pool in years...but i know what youre talking about...great game...english usage is very important. Longest stretch - 35 hits...

Thanks

^^ That's crazy dude. I'm learning so much about english right now. It's really cool to find out how to make the ball do what you want. My goal here is in about a year to purchase my own billiards table when we purchase a house- The basement will be my billiards room. I'd love to become a pro at this stuff. Every thursday is student night at the local hall, $5 gets you 5 hours of play, so we are definitely there the whole 5 hours
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix