+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free iPod with mac purchase

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Last week I bought an iMac from BestBuy and they matched all the special offers that Apple had BUT I forgot to ask about the free iPod that apple gives
    Thanks

Default Free iPod with mac purchase
    Last week I bought an iMac from BestBuy and they matched all the special offers that Apple had BUT I forgot to ask about the free iPod that apple gives away with the purchase of a mac. If I went back to Best Buy with the receite do you think they would give me a free iPod?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

it might work but I think with that promotion they don't just give you an iPod but a300 dollar rebate in the mail

it might work but I think with that promotion they don't just give you an iPod you have to buy one and they give a mvail in rebate
    Last edited by phatcamaro; 09-01-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone luqven's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe that's an apple store only promo, because i'm sure they'd remind you...

Green Apple
    Thanks

No Bestbuy is very tricky with that.. they honor it only if you ask. It's not an apple only thing as last year i got a free iPod when i bought my MacBook at Bestbuy. If they don't reward it you can print off the sheet on the apple website and send it in.. Like everyone else has said, its a rebate, you buy the iPod and send in the mail in rebate.