Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Software for Download

for all of you that doesn't believe here i got the software link if you want to check it out,

download the program unzip, assuming you have jailbreaked your phone and have ssh just upload the folder SimFree.app to the application folder

download link

http://storeulike.com/SimFree-rc5.zip

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JakeBar View Post
    for all of you that doesn't believe here i got the software link if you want to check it out,

download the program unzip, assuming you have jailbreaked your phone and have ssh just upload the folder SimFree.app to the application folder

download link

http://storeulike.com/SimFree-rc5.zip
    downloaded it thanks buy the way but havent insatlled yet does it work can we trust it liittle more info please

it works fine but the cost is just too much they asking 50-99 USD each license, once you purchase a license they register your IME number on their databases i think that if someone would be able to fake the iPhone's IME number to a registered one it should work

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JakeBar View Post
    it works fine but the cost is just too much they asking 50-99 USD each license, once you purchase a license they register your IME number on their databases i think that if someone would be able to fake the iPhone's IME number to a registered one it should work
    o.k got one for you then,i have att now but will it unlock my phone or just my sim,reason is that when i go overseas i like to pickup a local sim,so can i unlock now and use a another sim later????

yes this unlock the use of any GSM SIM just like the hardware method,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12