+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $20 via paypal who anyone can help me

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I REALLY dont have time to learn about what a WIKI and a jail break is.. the tutorials on installing a teheme says windows 101.. whats windows 101??? how do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default $20 via paypal who anyone can help me
    I REALLY dont have time to learn about what a WIKI and a jail break is..

the tutorials on installing a teheme says windows 101.. whats windows 101???

how do u jailbreak a phone?

omfg! and no 1s helping us NONCODERS with easy instructions

so ANYONE with aim who wants to send 10 minutes and walk me through installing a theme and what I need I'll paypal you $20

my aim is HUSTLIN GRING if interested. thanks

ps. I posted this here because no 1 is helping anyone in the windows modding section

Thanks

well, I think nobody can explain more detail than this... I don't know what your problem is..Sorry
    <See Get Connected> or click Guide from menu above if you can't link.
    Last edited by Mandara; 08-24-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: added comment

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my problem is Im not a nerd.. sorry.. anyone want $20?

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hustlingvegas View Post
    my problem is Im not a nerd.. sorry.. anyone want $20?
    dude were not nerds...were just not stupid
    mod edit, old signature removed

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    dude were not nerds...were just not stupid
    lol now thats funny!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone f00fighters's Avatar
    Thanks

buy an Apple

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If you can't hack the phone by reading simple instructions than you shouldn't hack it at all. Also, every apple update is going to wipe it out so your going to have to pay someone 20 bucks each time...not to mention the random times you have to restore it....theres another 20.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Bad monkey, no banana for you.

JK, just because you want a theme doesn't mean you get one. Instructions via AIM won't make life any easier than instructions on the screen. You're best bet is to find someone locally who can hold your hand in person.

PS> Maybe you should have spent more time in highschool becoming a nerd
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll help...but keep your money. my aim is redfoxq7..shoot me an IM whenever you have some time and i'll help you work through whatever the problem(s) are. I'm online quite a bit. you can also shoot me a chat on skype (anti-flash).

cheers!
    -(apparently nerdy coder guy?)
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Green Apple
    Thanks

go on the irc forum.. talk to people if you take the time people will help.. calling people names won't help you... there are very very easy steps you can take to get your phone doing what you want.. go on the forum..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hustlingvegas View Post
    I REALLY dont have time to learn about what a WIKI and a jail break is..

the tutorials on installing a teheme says windows 101.. whats windows 101???

how do u jailbreak a phone?

omfg! and no 1s helping us NONCODERS with easy instructions

so ANYONE with aim who wants to send 10 minutes and walk me through installing a theme and what I need I'll paypal you $20

my aim is HUSTLIN GRING if interested. thanks

ps. I posted this here because no 1 is helping anyone in the windows modding section

Ok first thing first, welcome to the boards, now second thing, name calling and demanding things won't get you far.

And as you put it
    You're kidding right, Your very first post ever was here in the modding windows forum. 10 minutes later, you posted in here saying no one is helping, seriously 10 minutes? This isnt a fast food restaraunt where u get service right away, Im assuming by your name you're in vegas, well im in Philly so when you posted asking for help it was 2:52am, sorry but I have a full time day job (i need my beauty rest). As for simple instructions are wikis are pretty straight forward and some even have pictures on them, in fact most other websites use OUR guides because of how thorough they are. I cannot speak for the other mods nor admins but I am currently working on a few more guides, but you have to keep in mind as soon as we take the time (and it does take awhile to write a guide) to finish one, a new mod comes out that makes everything we wrote seem a lt harder so we have to go back and modify our guides. We have a group of developers working for us (hence our skinning app), we have some great mods and admins but we are spread pretty thin atm. I get about 30 pms a day asking for help/requests/asking if they can send me their phones to mod/give them sex advice and so forth and I do get back to everyone but it does take time, like i said we do this for fun in our spare time. On a last note, if you really do not understand the very basics of what you ned or the reason why you have to jailbreak in order to do any mods, then well maybe it isnt for you, but i would give it a shot before anything else
    .:M

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    Ok first thing first, welcome to the boards, now second thing, name calling and demanding things won't get you far.

And as you put it

You're kidding right, Your very first post ever was here in the modding windows forum. 10 minutes later, you posted in here saying no one is helping, seriously 10 minutes? This isnt a fast food restaraunt where u get service right away, Im assuming by your name you're in vegas, well im in Philly so when you posted asking for help it was 2:52am, sorry but I have a full time day job (i need my beauty rest). As for simple instructions are wikis are pretty straight forward and some even have pictures on them, in fact most other websites use OUR guides because of how thorough they are. I cannot speak for the other mods nor admins but I am currently working on a few more guides, but you have to keep in mind as soon as we take the time (and it does take awhile to write a guide) to finish one, a new mod comes out that makes everything we wrote seem a lt harder so we have to go back and modify our guides. We have a group of developers working for us (hence our skinning app), we have some great mods and admins but we are spread pretty thin atm. I get about 30 pms a day asking for help/requests/asking if they can send me their phones to mod/give them sex advice and so forth and I do get back to everyone but it does take time, like i said we do this for fun in our spare time. On a last note, if you really do not understand the very basics of what you ned or the reason why you have to jailbreak in order to do any mods, then well maybe it isnt for you, but i would give it a shot before anything else
    .:M
    Dude they ask you for sex advice?!... WTF?..lol

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    i'll help...but keep your money. my aim is redfoxq7..shoot me an IM whenever you have some time and i'll help you work through whatever the problem(s) are. I'm online quite a bit. you can also shoot me a chat on skype (anti-flash).

cheers!
    -(apparently nerdy coder guy?)
    good luck man!!...
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 08-24-2007 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
    Bad monkey, no banana for you.
    Ok, that sh!ts just damn funny. I have heard 'Bad Cop, No Donut" but that just makes me LOL.

FYI (In case anyone is REALLY curious) I am not a nerd. Geek, maybe... but there IS a difference. 1 being, I have a dating life...

- Daerid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daerid View Post
    Ok, that sh!ts just damn funny. I have heard 'Bad Cop, No Donut" but that just makes me LOL.

FYI (In case anyone is REALLY curious) I am not a nerd. Geek, maybe... but there IS a difference. 1 being, I have a dating life...

- Daerid
    yea dude ppl dont understand the differance...

My iPhone is a Part of Me LoringStudios's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha. Sorry. This is a funny forum.

And not to mention.. $20? hahahaha.

I think 4 words sum this forum up.. "Patience and common sense"
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Green Apple
    Thanks

We need more people like him We could be making some serious money!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JakeyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill help if you still need it... Guaranteed to get it workin enless ur just really dumb... Pm me..
    Last edited by JakeyBoy; 08-26-2007 at 04:36 PM.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

Green Apple
    Thanks

i think everyone scared this guy off..