Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackberry Storm anyone?

Well, I'm sure that AT&T/T-Mo will see some sort of BB Storm. The bold is just ok... But then again, I don't need a phone for business purposes. That is, unless, you call checking my email for eBay (selling of course) 'business' :P.

These iPhone competitors will not win unless they do a HIGHLY customized GUI of Win-Mo. They need to not only have a kick *** mobile version of a popular OS (Windows, OSX), but a means to sync with that OS. Not just a PC/Mac conduit. The closest thing right now would be the HTC Touch Pro. The Dream, perhaps, may win it with gOS (Android), but we really haven't seen the GM version of gOS yet. Another thing, BB cannot compare to the iPhone as they are in two seperate categories.

BB = Business
    iPhone= Failed attempt for business (IMO) More rich-boy media exp. than anything.

Anyhow, the storm looks sweet. I'm pretty interested to see what RIM does with a virtual keyboard. Will they give in an do Win-Mo?? Or verizons version of Win-Mo?

But asking such a Q on iPhone forums, well you know what response you would get. On iPod Touch forums, you would def see some different answers.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

verizon always has the retarded phones. verizon phones=fail.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

"immahotguy" yeah true they are different catagories i never thought of it that way. i just have been thinking of it in a "touch screen" sense
    and towards "sullivan0930" i wouldnt say all verizon phones suck
    RIM is an amazing company...there phones are everywhere
    alot of verizon phones are crap yeah i guess
    but the dare..id just have to say the dare right now is the only phone on verizon i would get...but its not even possible to unlock to att cuz it has no sim card slot
    but this "storm" is rumored to have a sim card slot..thats why im even considering it

BUT if the garmin nuvifone comes out for att
    thats were my money is gonna go
    i think mainly cuz im just sick and tired of the OS on iphones and itouchs

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

3.2 mp camera w/ flash and video = WIN
    Blackberry OS = WIN
    Expandable Memory = WIN
    no WIFI = FAIL WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!
    VZW = FAIL DOUBLE WTF

From what I read you can still use on ATT if youa re willing to go into the store and shell out like 800 bucks for the phone (price is not for sure but I am willing to bet it will be something extremely high) I am sure there will be a specific ATT version out soon enough.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

im sure its not gonna be 800 bucks or close to that..
    that would just make it suffer in sales

i was looking at that if it came to att with a reasonable price..
    now im looking at the Samsung Eternity since my contract ends november

also i heard it comes with wifi...does it really not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12