Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: moderator qualifications?

  1. #41
    This is a completely useless thread

    Closed

  2. #42
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,904
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 15,279 Times in 652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    The first rule of Fight Club is - YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

    I bet you can get what the second rule is...
    The second rule of Fight Club is - YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

    To be a mod. Well you go on about doing things however you do em and if we agree with how you do things eventually you'll be asked if you'd like to help us out - randomly when I or p_f feels like it.

    When I'm looking for mods I look for high activity levels, level heads, and general good natured helpfulness.

    If I recognize your nick when I'm looking for mods 99% of that time it means you posted something that severely annoyed me and are disqualified immediately. The other 1% I recognize for good reasons.

    FYI these threads annoy me, they turn into an ugly mess every single time. The search feature would have revealed around 6 of them in the last year.

  3. #43
    Retired Moderator bhz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 363 Times in 273 Posts

    The search feature would have revealed around 6 of them in the last year.
    True, but seems like the search button remains elusive to the 99% out there. LOL!
    Last edited by bhz1; 08-25-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

  4. #44
    Ok no more posting haha its closed

  5. #45
    Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,339
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 70 Times in 62 Posts

    closed
    mod edit, old signature removed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •