Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2012 Stuff freaks me out....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default 2012 Stuff freaks me out....
    Been watching this debate on Youtube for a while, and I've got to tell you it is getting weird. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U"]YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 1 of 5: The Threat[/ame] 1 of 5... Watch all five then the 3 part analysis of current data...

I say its getting weird cause there are things happening out there, that kinda make you say hummmm... Like: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzB0WBHjJhM&feature=related"]YouTube - DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT by Rockefeller, Gates and United Nations[/ame]

But still its fun to research and try to see if you can find out if its true or not. Before you opine check out the Pro & Con videos.

What do you think? Are you like or !!! Hehehe
    Last edited by Projectile; 08-13-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Corrections

Thanks

Are you freaked out because its the end of the Mayan calendar or because of the hype? Truth is doomsayers have predicted the end of the world 26 times since the beginning of AD. Just a couple:

1997 - Nostrodomus predicts the beginning of World War III, which would knock the world back into the stone age.

2000 - The great Y2K bug that was going to destroy all technology as we knew it throwing the world into economic chaos.

May 5, 2005 - The great planetary alignment that was going to herald in global destruction through earthquakes that would rip the world apart.

But hey, don't despair. According to the "Chariots of the Gods" our Alien parents who planted us here are coming back to get us in 2011.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

some of it is really wierd and creepy. it definately gets you thinking. I'm excited for the 15th of this month. Bigfoot hunters have supposedly caught him so we'll see

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    Bigfoot hunters have supposedly caught him so we'll see
    Got a link? I never heard this.

duuuhhh!!!! Hello!!?? Tip Of the IceBerg Got yall worried?!
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

the world is changing so lets blame it on some planet. sounds good. so where the hell is this thing if its real? cant see it now, and in 3 years its gonna magically appear? thing must be fast as hell.

this, the Mayan calendar, and every other scare were all gonna die tactic is all BS.

Thanks

Don't forget about the asteroid that's going to hit the earth and wipe us all out in 2035.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Got a link? I never heard this.
    found in Georgia, jungles in the northern parts. Google for more info.

Georgia Bigfoot Photo: Body Discovered in Northern Part Of State - Strange & Interesting News: The Post Chronicle

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedjav View Post
    Thats interesting I want to see what will happen on Friday!

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha - don't forget the LHC going live on by birthday (September 10). Hopefully they won't trigger a resonance cascade :P

PLANET X!..........that's the first time I have heard of that...if you look at the video PLANET X the real reson for chemtrail...the pictures they show of the sun and then a smaller haze round thing under the sun just looks like what you get when you try to take pictures of the sun

Green Apple
    Thanks

Are you freaked out because its the end of the Mayan calendar or because of the hype? Truth is doomsayers have predicted the end of the world 26 times since the beginning of AD. Just a couple:

1997 - Nostrodomus predicts the beginning of World War III, which would knock the world back into the stone age.

2000 - The great Y2K bug that was going to destroy all technology as we knew it throwing the world into economic chaos.

May 5, 2005 - The great planetary alignment that was going to herald in global destruction through earthquakes that would rip the world apart.

But hey, don't despair. According to the "Chariots of the Gods" our Alien parents who planted us here are coming back to get us in 2011.

Funny I remember "Chariots of the Gods" it was good... Can't wait till they pick us up. Wonder if I will be able to bring my iPhone (Listen to music) while we arrive at our new destination...

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Ben View Post
    Haha - don't forget the LHC going live on by birthday (September 10). Hopefully they won't trigger a resonance cascade :P

Or an uncontrollable BLACK HOLE!!!!!
    Last edited by Projectile; 08-13-2008 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I'm not worried cause I'm not Mayan :P

Heres' the REAL story on Planet-X Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions: Planet X and Real Science

BTW: I think if Nostrodomus was alive today, he'd have a 1-900 number and his prodictions would cost you $4.99 a min.
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 08-14-2008 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks

Okay now you've ruined it for everybody. You can stop building your bomb shelters in your basements guys.

Thanks

Ahhhhh CRAP! My stocks in companies that build bomb shelters just crashed... Damn

I think those doomsday article’s were by the same people who said they had proof a giant "object" about to hit the Earth, but then someone told them their telescope lense had dirt on it. After they cleaned it the "object" was gone, so of corse they promptly accuse NASA of putting a GIANT tarp in space with pictures of stars on it to "block out" the fact that there is a big "object" hurtling towards us... Or was it by the ones who say that the “Government” secretly has micro images of stars pasted in the lenses of all telescopes, so all you see is what they want you to see.

Hmm now that would explain why when I go to check out my nude sunbathing neighbor, I don’t see her, I just see Uranus....

Well I like to stay and talk some more about Uranus.. Butt it’s time to go eat lunch...
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 08-14-2008 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Uranus made me lose my appetite

Thanks

What are you eating out?

Thanks

I was gonna eat out but I have to save my money, the doctor says I need a asstronomy (I'm tired of having a itchy butt)

Thanks

Those who go to bed with itching butt wake up with stinky finger - Confucious

Those who go to bed with itching butt wake up with stinky finger - Confucious
    lool.. thats foul man.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    LOL I'm not worried cause I'm not Mayan :P

Heres' the REAL story on Planet-X Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions: Planet X and Real Science

BTW: I think if Nostrodomus was alive today, he'd have a 1-900 number and his prodictions would cost you $4.99 a min.
    Most of Phil's comments have been long debunked... Since 2002 there have been more Astronomers and mathematicians involved, who have used widely accepted formulas to calculate the orbit and other factors. Keep looking around you will find various credible sources that keep this argument alive and kicking... I have read enough of the Pros & Con of this argument in the last few months to make anyone dizzy.

Although a 900 hundred number is not a bad idea!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast