+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2012 Stuff freaks me out....

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Yea, here's a few things from SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) Some Cosmogonical Reasons why Planet-X does not Exist 1992Obs...112...37 . Planet-X Where is Planet-X . Still no Planet-X Hunting
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, here's a few things from SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)

Some Cosmogonical Reasons why Planet-X does not Exist
    1992Obs...112...37.
    Planet-X
    Where is Planet-X.
    Still no Planet-X
    Hunting Planet-X - a Nothing that Counts
    If you feel like looking up those articals in their publications, if not....

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05...2-no-planet-x/

LOL! now this one's funny.... http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._January_2008/
    Hmm so let me get this straight: “they will become visable to every human on earth within the next couple of years” BUT! The governments of the WORLD (no less) are covering this up, hmm, yes, this sounds feasible. After all, history has taught us that all governments are indeed overly co-operative with each other and very rarely disagree. Oh yea, then they must of worked together to get a hold of every astronomer in the world who has access to a large telescope and silence them. No! Wait I’m sorry they can’t see it yet, even with the most powerful telescopes they have, but! In “a couple years time”... The average idiot will be able to step out his back door at night look up and see them.... WOW! These things are Haul’n ***! NO! ...Wait... Let me see...
    They were supposedly “discovered” back in 1983.. So back then they must have been moving real slow, otherwise as they came closer and closer to Earth it would of been easier and easier for more and more astronomers to find them (but then, we are talking world governments conspiracy, so they all could be silenced) Naa never mind, what was I thinking... I’d rather believe that there is something out there massive as our sun but to far off to be seen but able to speed into our solar system in a couple of years (that’s like a 10th of a nanosecond in astrological time) and reek havoc, excuse me now, I have to go have lunch with bigfoot and Elvis...
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 08-15-2008 at 08:10 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sounds like dan brown all over again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Sounds like dan brown all over again.
    Don't laugh...
    The Da Vinci code WILL tell us were Jimmy Hoffa is buried too

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    Yea, here's a few things from SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)

Some Cosmogonical Reasons why Planet-X does not Exist
    1992Obs...112...37.
    Planet-X
    Where is Planet-X.
    Still no Planet-X
    Hunting Planet-X - a Nothing that Counts
    If you feel like looking up those articals in their publications, if not....

2012: No Planet X | Universe Today

LOL! now this one's funny.... Nibiru / Planet X photos taken January 2008 Video
    Hmm so let me get this straight: “they will become visable to every human on earth within the next couple of years” BUT! The governments of the WORLD (no less) are covering this up, hmm, yes, this sounds feasible. After all, history has taught us that all governments are indeed overly co-operative with each other and very rarely disagree. Oh yea, then they must of worked together to get a hold of every astronomer in the world who has access to a large telescope and silence them. No! Wait I’m sorry they can’t see it yet, even with the most powerful telescopes they have, but! In “a couple years time”... The average idiot will be able to step out his back door at night look up and see them.... WOW! These things are Haul’n ***! NO! ...Wait... Let me see...
    They were supposedly “discovered” back in 1983.. So back then they must have been moving real slow, otherwise as they came closer and closer to Earth it would of been easier and easier for more and more astronomers to find them (but then, we are talking world governments conspiracy, so they all could be silenced) Naa never mind, what was I thinking... I’d rather believe that there is something out there massive as our sun but to far off to be seen but able to speed into our solar system in a couple of years (that’s like a 10th of a nanosecond in astrological time) and reek havoc, excuse me now, I have to go have lunch with bigfoot and Elvis...
    Thanks E-Dragon.. Read them already and even did some of the math... Took me a while to understand some of the physics too.. But alas I had those links when I first started reading about this stuff. Nice to know you looked... What might or might not happen in 2012, is not something anyone knows for certain... But I will be keeping my mind open till then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
    Thanks E-Dragon.. Read them already and even did some of the math... Took me a while to understand some of the physics too.. But alas I had those links when I first started reading about this stuff. Nice to know you looked... What might or might not happen in 2012, is not something anyone knows for certain... But I will be keeping my mind open till then.
    You're welcome..
    I have an open mind too. I know one day this planet will be smacked by something (the odds are against us there) but just not Planet-X

Thanks

I still blame canada
    EDM

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

every couple years the worlds gonna "end"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just like 6-6-06 the world was suppose to end...

I'd be more worried about crazy country blowing us up than some old prophecy coming true

Thanks

So they had the big "Bigfoot" news conference. They brought the two same pictures they showed before and 3 DNA samples: 1 Ape, 1 inconclusive and 1 Possum.

Then they interviewed the guy who modified the Ape costume they bought two years ago and stuck it in the freezer.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    So they had the big "Bigfoot" news conference. They brought the two same pictures they showed before and 3 DNA samples: 1 Ape, 1 inconclusive and 1 Possum.

Then they interviewed the guy who modified the Ape costume they bought two years ago and stuck it in the freezer.
    OMG! an ape costume, who would of thought......
    A hoax?!?!? Really????
    Com'on people, really.... If you or anyone you knew were to find a dead bigfoot, would you chuck it in a freezer and wait or would you call everybody and their grandma and have your picture with it (not to mention where you found it and a few dozen photos)...

Here's a how to make a hoax:
    1.) Take only a couple of crappy obscure pictures.
    2.) Make sure no one else can see or verify (unless they are in on it) the object.
    3.) Play it up with the media.
    4.) String the public (and media) along, but not to long or they will loose interest..
    5.) Promise to reveal all in a press conference..
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 08-18-2008 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks

I still blame Canada
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone dillonsmith9147's Avatar
    Thanks

thats not big foot thats the long lost retard son of the people they say we evolved from

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12