+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Oh.

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I am so sad. I've signed up to so many websites that i don't even remember which ones anymore! Just before i went to a website for some help with
    Thanks

Talking Oh.
    I am so sad. I've signed up to so many websites that i don't even remember which ones anymore! Just before i went to a website for some help with my phone (thats right, i don't have an iPhone) and it said i need to register to view the posts. So i register, under the name CrazyJelly (as usual(brackets are fun)) and it says Sorry the username is already taken! And i was presumably angry thinking that someone stole my internet name but then, i went back and tried logging in with my normal password and bravo! I logged in. The moral of this story is not to have too many brackets in a post.
    On the other hand, you have fingers

Green Apple
    Thanks

hahahah luv ur story

Thanks

I have the same problem as whats his face up there
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no I feel like turning this into an is battle. Get windows and OSX outta here. We all know...dos is the true system al least for all the real ni***so. Don't ban me I mean "nights"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire2500 View Post
    no I feel like turning this into an is battle. Get windows and OSX outta here. We all know...dos is the true system al least for all the real ni***so. Don't ban me I mean "nights"
    i'll just pretend i understood that. k?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473