View Poll Results: Do you play Airsoft or Paintball?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paintball

5 33.33%
  • Airsoft

6 40.00%
  • Both if I get the chance

4 26.67%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone play Airsoft or Paintball?

Default Anyone play Airsoft or Paintball?
    Personally, I think airsoft is WAY better and more fun than paintball. I like the realistic guns. And who says airsoft doesn't hurt? Obviously you've only been shot by a pathetic $20 300 FPS gun off eBay.

Just bought a M14 AEG (Auto Electric Gun - basically an automatic) sniper rifle - Yes, an automatic sniper rifle - No, I don't think it's cheating - that shoots 400 FPS. Also bought a bi-pod and scope that's coming in the mail.

Anyone else love this hobby? I want to start collecting guns and maybe even start my own shop and battle field!

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i play a little both. i prefer airsoft as well. we used to play in the construction housing between two houses. that was fun and they can hurt a lot. my pellet gun with arrowhead tips can pierce skin =]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Yeah but how do you really play? With paintball its blatlently obvious when someone gets out
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    i play a little both. i prefer airsoft as well. we used to play in the construction housing between two houses. that was fun and they can hurt a lot. my pellet gun with arrowhead tips can pierce skin =]
    Not playing with you... get away

And you can buy airsoft BB's with paint in them. Also no one really tries to cheat because if you're hit and you try to fake it, the other player already knows where you are. So you're basically saying "I got hit but I want to keep playing so I'll get hit again."
    Last edited by LukeGab; 08-12-2008 at 06:21 PM.

I play both, mainly paintball since more of my friends are into paintball. IMO paintball is better for the fact that it is "somewhat" considered an actual sport. (Its on tv, magazines, etc.) Finding airsoft fields are a little hard to come by, unless you have a big back yard, or some empty fields to play in. However, I do like that airsoft is a bit more subtle, as my paintball gun sounds like a machine gun to the neighbors when its turned upto 25+ bps. But I enjoy both =D
    Airsoft: Wells L96 Sniper Rifle-450 fps
    Paintball: Proto Matrix Rail,48x4500 stubby tank, Halo V35+rip hopper.
    Last edited by deldrice; 08-12-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deldrice View Post
    I play both, mainly paintball since more of my friends are into paintball. IMO paintball is better for the fact that it is "somewhat" considered an actual sport. (Its on tv, magazines, etc.) Finding airsoft fields are a little hard to come by, unless you have a big back yard, or some empty fields to play in.
    Yeah, Airsoft is WAY more popular over in Europe. Type in Airsoft POW in Youtube. They have tons of professional matches for you to watch.

Nice gun. Is it auto or semi?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Airsoft FTW.

Tokyo Marui AK-47 w/ 600 rd magazine.
    KJW M9 Tactical Edition: 3, 25 rd Mags.

I PWN.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

Play a little of both, paintball is my favorite, but costs more money and takes more time to set up. Airsoft is fun just for a short pick-me-up game because there is no way to lose..

Gotta go with modded cheap chinese aegs these days. Haha.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Friend of mine is a marshal for a local paintball place, its brilliant cos we get to play for free and get all the best guns
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone