Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Russia at War with Georgia

please if they wanted to wipe out georgia it would have been done in a few hours lol

this is a muscle show between us and russia

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hagge10 View Post
    please if they wanted to wipe out georgia it would have been done in a few hours lol

this is a muscle show between us and russia
    Where does the US come in on all this?
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

iPhone? More like MyPhone my2AWDgst's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate war,war sucks.I was born in croatia and war started in 1990 when i was 9 years old so yaeh war SUCKS
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to my2AWDgst For This Useful Post:

HITCH (08-18-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Numberzz View Post
    Where does the US come in on all this?
    US is involved in nearly any conflict we see today. The US army has 100 personnel who train the Georgian armed forces. They started this conflict and they're also trying hard to provoke Russia and escalate the situation by bringing 2000 Georgian soldiers from Iraq with US ARMY PLANES so they can fight the Russians.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedjav View Post
    US is involved in nearly any conflict we see today. The US army has 100 personnel who train the Georgian armed forces. They started this conflict and they're also trying hard to provoke Russia and escalate the situation by bringing 2000 Georgian soldiers from Iraq with US ARMY PLANES so they can fight the Russians.
    first not everything is the U.S. fault.

second it was russia who invaded Georgia

Third the U.S. troops are training Georgian troops to fight in Iraqi

fourth the Georgian troops have every right to return home to protect their country and by the way it was only a 1000

Thanks

"These people think that under the protection of their foreign sponsors they can feel comfortable and secure," intoned Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday in televised remarks. "Is it really so?"

Tell me that doesn't sound like Stalin.
    Last edited by 461am; 08-13-2008 at 07:07 AM. Reason: quotation marks. =/

south osetia does not want to be part of georgia and the only way georgia can get that land it to eliminate whole country it started just wiping out villages and thinkin that russia wont go to war but russia did because south osetia has a lot of russian people and they just defended south osetia and destroyng military bases in georgia to stop the war

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think Russia had every right to invade Georgia to protect its citizens. I find it funny how all of the West always shows Russia as the evil power and in this Georgia is shown as being innocent. When it was Georgia that started killing innocent Russians. Yet when the US goes into Afghanistan and Iraq to "protect the people" and not for oil of course everyone finds that acceptable? I say thats bs

Default conflict
    Greetings! I from Russia. Forgive me for my English.
    Wished to tell to you, that your government misinforms you about Georgia - the Ossetic conflict (as at you the Russian war) FoxNews, CNN writes mass-media грузино and other news channels speak you not the truth, between USA and Geogia definitely there is an arrangement on granting the incorrect information to the people - on August, 8th, 2008 Georgia armies have severely attacked on Ossetia (more precisely on ossetic people) occured cleaning, shot old men, children and women. Villages and capital practically are not a subject to restoration on them shot from system under name GRAD. A result for today 2000 killed peace inhabitants. It is asked, for what? In what they are guilty? Unless it not a genocide? And now let's think, that would be, if Russia has not accepted in it participation... Ossetia it would be wiped out together with its small people. I once again repeat killed all without discrimination!!! And now after detection of proofs of participation in it the USA and do not wish to inform other countries to you on it. The government of these countries has created information vacuum that you have supported them. Russia bombed Geogia, but only military objects, please do not trust those who speak, that we killed peace citizens.
    I write it that you have reflected on what truth is spoken you with your mass-media. About that - what democracy in that case can be!? What freedom of speech? When the mass-media speak what to speak people.
    All that occured in southern Ossetia our mass-media showed on the air, and on how many I know yours in general about it held back, or showed as Soakashvili complains on Russia. And mistakes of your mass-media (FoxNews and CNN) too have shown us, when people from Ossetia on the air were stopped up with the leader or simply interrupted translation.

If you interesting in search of the truth I shall give you some criteria for information search on the Internet: you can use search on the Internet by a word "Осетия". The text to translate it is possible on a site _http://www.translate.ru/text.asp#tr_form
    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV_UWA7iYy8
    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qydhKsA0jWQ

or see on oser Ossetia web sites

is this Georgia a country, or our us state of Georgia? I'm confused here. People are saying it has nothing to do with US which is confusing me

Thanks

i blame chavez

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan0930 View Post
    is this Georgia a country, or our us state of Georgia? I'm confused here. People are saying it has nothing to do with US which is confusing me
    a country

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by extrainfo View Post
    Greetings! I from Russia. Forgive me for my English.
    Wished to tell to you, that your government misinforms you about Georgia - the Ossetic conflict (as at you the Russian war) FoxNews, CNN writes mass-media грузино and other news channels speak you not the truth, between USA and Geogia definitely there is an arrangement on granting the incorrect information to the people - on August, 8th, 2008 Georgia armies have severely attacked on Ossetia (more precisely on ossetic people) occured cleaning, shot old men, children and women. Villages and capital practically are not a subject to restoration on them shot from system under name GRAD. A result for today 2000 killed peace inhabitants. It is asked, for what? In what they are guilty? Unless it not a genocide? And now let's think, that would be, if Russia has not accepted in it participation... Ossetia it would be wiped out together with its small people. I once again repeat killed all without discrimination!!! And now after detection of proofs of participation in it the USA and do not wish to inform other countries to you on it. The government of these countries has created information vacuum that you have supported them. Russia bombed Geogia, but only military objects, please do not trust those who speak, that we killed peace citizens.
    I write it that you have reflected on what truth is spoken you with your mass-media. About that - what democracy in that case can be!? What freedom of speech? When the mass-media speak what to speak people.
    All that occured in southern Ossetia our mass-media showed on the air, and on how many I know yours in general about it held back, or showed as Soakashvili complains on Russia. And mistakes of your mass-media (FoxNews and CNN) too have shown us, when people from Ossetia on the air were stopped up with the leader or simply interrupted translation.

If you interesting in search of the truth I shall give you some criteria for information search on the Internet: you can use search on the Internet by a word "Осетия". The text to translate it is possible on a site _http://www.translate.ru/text.asp#tr_form
    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV_UWA7iYy8
    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qydhKsA0jWQ

or see on oser Ossetia web sites
    you want everyone to believe the word of a russian,I find that ironic, when the russian president says one thing and the military does another.

South Ossetia also has ethic Georgians living there and South Ossetia is in fact a part of Georgia. if this was reversed I have no doubt that Putin ( the man really running Russia) would not waste time in killing as many Georgians as he could.

Thanks

To live, you have to lie

my english is very bad. i think there all is clear.

Thanks

Last edited by 461am; 08-18-2008 at 05:01 PM. Reason: found a more appropriate one.

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    you want everyone to believe the word of a russian,I find that ironic, when the russian president says one thing and the military does another.

South Ossetia also has ethic Georgians living there and South Ossetia is in fact a part of Georgia. if this was reversed I have no doubt that Putin ( the man really running Russia) would not waste time in killing as many Georgians as he could.
    THE JEWISH-OCCUPIED AMERICAN MEDIA is subjecting the American people to yet another episode of their Zionist brainwashing. And this is with regard to the current Georgian conflict.

The fact that Georgia invaded the Moscow-leaning province of South Ossetia–and that Russia countered the attack in order to protect the mostly Russian citizens residing there–is news that is hard to come by.

In an interview with Ria Novosti on August 10 2008, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin accused foreign media of pro-Georgian bias in their coverage of the Georgian war:

— “Why don’t television screens in the West show the suffering of the Ossetian people, the murdered elderly people and children, and the destroyed civilian towns? Western media’s coverage of the events is a politically motivated version, to put it mildly.” — Here.

And only a few European newspapers reported last November 7 2007 that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili used extreme violent means to disperse a peaceful protest in Tbilisi staged by Georgian civilians against the Western influence of Saakashvili’s government. (Click Here & [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThThdEmswU"]Video Here[/ame].)

And where were the Jewish media moguls when on August 8 2008, Russia agreed to a UN Security Council statement calling for an immediate cease fire but was blocked when the US objected to a phrase that would have required both sides “to renounce the use of force?” The meaning of this is clear: the US was backing Saakashvili’s invasion. But the Zionist Jews who run the media will tell us only what they want us to hear.

IT’S NOT HARD TO GUESS what a McCain presidency will mean should he be elected. For given McCain’s latest bombast against Russia in a speech in Des Moines on August 7 2008, we will have yet another warmonger in the White House.

In similar language that McCain used when calling for NATO to bomb Serbia in 1999, McCain is pounding the war drums once again, this time against Russia:

— “We should immediately call a meeting of the North Atlantic Council to assess Georgia’s security and review measures NATO can take to contribute to stabilizing this very dangerous situation” — Here.

Calling on NATO to fight another war besides their unlawful invasion with the US in Afghanistan is not only wicked but will serve to enrage Russia even further. For it is NATO that Moscow is opposing owing to its creeping encroachment upon Russia’s borders.

McCain also demanded that “the US should immediately convene an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council to call on Russia to reverse course.” But McCain had no idea, (hardly anyone else did as shown above), that Russia already tried doing exactly what McCain called for –- but got rejected by the Zionist controlled Bush Administration.

In Other Words, The Jewish-Occupied American Media
    Tell Zionist Stooges Like McCain Only What They Want Them To Know and say…
    Last edited by sedjav; 08-19-2008 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedjav View Post
    THE JEWISH-OCCUPIED AMERICAN MEDIA is subjecting the American people to yet another episode of their Zionist brainwashing. And this is with regard to the current Georgian conflict.

The fact that Georgia invaded the Moscow-leaning province of South Ossetia–and that Russia countered the attack in order to protect the mostly Russian citizens residing there–is news that is hard to come by.

In an interview with Ria Novosti on August 10 2008, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin accused foreign media of pro-Georgian bias in their coverage of the Georgian war:

— “Why don’t television screens in the West show the suffering of the Ossetian people, the murdered elderly people and children, and the destroyed civilian towns? Western media’s coverage of the events is a politically motivated version, to put it mildly.” — Here.

And only a few European newspapers reported last November 7 2007 that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili used extreme violent means to disperse a peaceful protest in Tbilisi staged by Georgian civilians against the Western influence of Saakashvili’s government. (Click Here & Video Here.)

And where were the Jewish media moguls when on August 8 2008, Russia agreed to a UN Security Council statement calling for an immediate cease fire but was blocked when the US objected to a phrase that would have required both sides “to renounce the use of force?” The meaning of this is clear: the US was backing Saakashvili’s invasion. But the Zionist Jews who run the media will tell us only what they want us to hear.

IT’S NOT HARD TO GUESS what a McCain presidency will mean should he be elected. For given McCain’s latest bombast against Russia in a speech in Des Moines on August 7 2008, we will have yet another warmonger in the White House.

In similar language that McCain used when calling for NATO to bomb Serbia in 1999, McCain is pounding the war drums once again, this time against Russia:

— “We should immediately call a meeting of the North Atlantic Council to assess Georgia’s security and review measures NATO can take to contribute to stabilizing this very dangerous situation” — Here.

Calling on NATO to fight another war besides their unlawful invasion with the US in Afghanistan is not only wicked but will serve to enrage Russia even further. For it is NATO that Moscow is opposing owing to its creeping encroachment upon Russia’s borders.

McCain also demanded that “the US should immediately convene an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council to call on Russia to reverse course.” But McCain had no idea, (hardly anyone else did as shown above), that Russia already tried doing exactly what McCain called for –- but got rejected by the Zionist controlled Bush Administration.

In Other Words, The Jewish-Occupied American Media
    Tell Zionist Stooges Like McCain Only What They Want Them To Know and say…

Let get this straight, you are saying that it is the jews fault, you must be muslim.

What about the crimes that the russians living in South Ossetia forced georgians out of their homes and forced them to work in the streets.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by opusandbill View Post
    Let get this straight, you are saying that it is the jews fault, you must be muslim.

"Oh you hate jews? Must be muslim, I mean, coz we all know how you people spend half your time trying to kill them."

I hate that you instantly come to that conclusion. Based on no real knowledge whatsoever, just a regurgitation of the crap everyone spends half their lives hearing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 461am View Post
    "Oh you hate jews? Must be muslim, I mean, coz we all know how you people spend half your time trying to kill them."

I hate that you instantly come to that conclusion. Based on no real knowledge whatsoever, just a regurgitation of the crap everyone spends half their lives hearing.
    terms like zionist and saying america is controlled by jews is the standard muslim terrorist line, so yes that is my first conclusion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast