Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: so... there's this chick right?

  1. #41
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jncominco2 View Post
    you know what other types of girls are "reeaaaaal "niiiiiiiice" like"?
    they are called skanks, sluts, whores, prostitutes, and various other names
    get my point?

    oh and as far as the porn, Google
    was that so damn hard?
    Nothing wrong with those type of girls ya know....
    EDM

  2. #42

  3. #43
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeditout2130 View Post
    Have her come over and take them yourself.....
    honestly she prolly would except shes like 7 hours away, ya see cause i just moved and such so... that isnt gonna work

  4. #44
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    OMG where has this site been all my life!!! THANK YOU! lol

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    +123456, again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    One of you punks edited my post, I suspect its Doerrfan:P
    it would say it was edited
    stop blaming your gayness on others k? k

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Nothing wrong with those type of girls ya know....
    yes, there is
    its called STD's
    and a loose goose
    and possibility of low number of teeth

  6. #46
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    HOLY ^&%$, Are you asking for a ban? Do us a favor and log off. Typical 14 year old.
    EDM

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    HOLY ^&%$, Are you asking for a ban? Do us a favor and log off. Typical 14 year old.
    you have no room to talk
    you are dating/want sexxings/make child pornography with a 12 year old asian chick

  8. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    uh oh. i got a infraction

  9. #49
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jncominco2 View Post
    you have no room to talk
    you are dating/want sexxings/make child pornography with a 12 year old asian chick

    you haz no proof of this.
    EDM

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    you haz no proof of this.
    IRC logs FTW!

  11. #51
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jncominco2 View Post
    irc logs ftw!
    i dunno whatcha talking bout.
    EDM

  12. #52
    this thread is full of fail


  13. #53
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by preston03 View Post
    this thread is full of fail

    that was cute

  14. #54
    This should be on the news page... too funny! Keep us me updated

  15. #55
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    This should be on the news page... too funny! Keep us me updated
    how do you go about getting your thread on the news page? do i have to request it.

    well i guess its not news til i get the nudes. we'll see about it then.

  16. #56
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    So, she lives far away... um.. ask her to get a proper camera instead of a mob camera. Surely she has one of those! lol. I'm not saying I'm a stud and everything because I'm not and I never will but at the end of the day, it's all about confidence and charm and you will get everything!

    BTW... if you want I can pm you some good porn sites! lol.

  17. #57
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    So, she lives far away... um.. ask her to get a proper camera instead of a mob camera. Surely she has one of those! lol. I'm not saying I'm a stud and everything because I'm not and I never will but at the end of the day, it's all about confidence and charm and you will get everything!

    BTW... if you want I can pm you some good porn sites! lol.
    umm, ya see. i dont really have confidence or charm, and on top of that, im socially "challenged". so im kinda in a bad situation here...

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by iRoach74 View Post
    umm, ya see. i dont really have confidence or charm, and on top of that, im socially "challenged". so im kinda in a bad situation here...
    again, you admit your flaws
    i bet if you read your posts, you would see the EXACT reasons why she wont send you "nude" pics
    why would she just send random naked pics to a guy?
    unless she really is a complete and utter whore

    and what the hell is "socially challenged"?
    Last edited by Jncominco2; 08-11-2008 at 12:15 AM.

  19. #59
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    socially challenged is where you have social problems, like i cant talk to people

  20. #60
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iRoach74 View Post
    socially challenged is where you have social problems, like i cant talk to people
    This.
    EDM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •