Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Can't Help Myself I Love This Little Girl!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Smile I Can't Help Myself I Love This Little Girl!
    Her name is Connie Talbot and is only 7 years old.... I can't believe her voice for being so young! She sure did steal my heart!

Connie Talbot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOfKAPGfd6k]YouTube - Connie Talbot - I will always love you LIVE *High Quality*[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmffLlkwxc&feature=related]YouTube - Three Little Birds[/ame]

I don't know what to say. This is one of the weirdest posts I've seen. She does sing really great though. I'm not sure what was going on with the head movements when she finished hitting the high notes. lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well, if your a guy then this post is kinda awkward..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i feel a little more dirty now
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

The OP is the ToothFairy and she likes all little kids - duhhh

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Well I could not help myself! This little girl has talent! She has a gold record already and gives to charities as well... this is how a lot of our singers get started when they are young.... I just wonder what she will be like and what kind of songs she will sing when she is older.....

I know guys... you can tease me lol.. but there are girls and woman out here to! ) And part of the iphone is about music right!

This little girl probably has earned more money that most of us already and will continue to if she keeps it up!

I am a mom but a empty nester now but miss those days when my children were young!

First video was pretty cool, but that music video scared me. Makes her look sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    Well I could not help myself! This little girl has talent! She has a gold record already and gives to charities as well... this is how a lot of our singers get started when they are young.... I just wonder what she will be like and what kind of songs she will sing when she is older.....

I know guys... you can tease me lol.. but there are girls and woman out here to! ) And part of the iphone is about music right!

This little girl probably has earned more money that most of us already and will continue to if she keeps it up!

I am a mom but a empty nester now but miss those days when my children were young!

Nothing wrong with that this is "chit chat" and your absolutely right.

Being a mom with an empty nest I know you cried too. lol

But the thread is a nice break from jailbreak. hehe

Thanks

that's weird thinking my mom could be on this forum. Hahahahaha but I know she would act the sameway about this. She loves little singers lol