Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Friday!!!!!! Its Happening!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Friday!!!!!! Its Happening!!!!
    friday.....FRIDAY!!!....FRIDAY!!@*&#@(*&#*(@&#(

is the day i get my iphone.... prepare yourselves...... for......

many questions i will be having because i will be trying to jailbreak my phone..... lol good thing i have att so that i dont have to unlock it MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

BTW thnx to those who have help me in other threads with accessory reviews and such i tried to thnk everybody, if i didn't i make sure i will!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

more than likely it will be OTB 1.1.3
    so just to keep you level headed....you MAY NOT be able to jailbreak asap.
    not trying to keep you down just a warning. :-\
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Yeah. If it is an OTB 1.1.3 then you are SOL for awhile. BUT, if it is an OTB 1.1.2, (you can check by going into Settings/General/ and then it is labeled next to Version) you can just read this thread and follow the detailed instructions on jailbreaking an OTB 1.1.2. Welcome to the community!

Reako

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

At most you will be waiting until February, so like another 3 weeks-ish right? That's not so bad, especially having waited this long
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

lol welcome to the club You won't be disappointed
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I just purchased mine this past Saturday evening and it was 1.1.2.

if 1.1.3 OTB, why jailbreak - as sdk is coming and most devs will be upgrading their progs to it?. Maybe someone will also find a way to hack the iTunes to upload those apps - without the Installer.app. Just being wishful .. :P

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

And before you flood the board with questions, do a few searches and see if maybe they have been answered before.

This will help keep the board clean and easier to find solutions for everyone.

And good luck.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah, im hoping that it will be a 1.1.2 X_x. so i can spend countless hours trying to jailbreak it lmao

Yeah Reako, i've been on these forums for like a week doing nothing but readin what everybody has been saying, so hopefully i wont have much troubles....HOPEFULLY.

NO doubt. Just trying to help get you started. There's a lot to learn on these boards. Enjoy!

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just Purefect ..

iExcitment..........