+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: heath leadger dead?

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
yea so i read today that Heath Ledger is dead.... wow crazy never saw that happening. He was suppose to be the Joker in the new batman movie. played in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default heath leadger dead?
    yea so i read today that Heath Ledger is dead.... wow crazy never saw that happening. He was suppose to be the Joker in the new batman movie. played in other roles in movies too.

Just crazy. last person i thought die of overdose supposedly

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

I know it, I can't believe it. He was only 28 years old. Sad

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

NYTimes says he OD on sleeping pills. Not sure if it was a suicide or what at this point.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    crazy stuff. just crazy. Good actor he was.... too many ppl od-ing this year....well at least that i know. 3 of my friends od. T_T so i hate hearing about it...stupid...plain stupid lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djshway View Post
    yea so i read today that Heath Ledger is dead.... wow crazy never saw that happening. He was suppose to be the Joker in the new batman movie. played in other roles in movies too.

Just crazy. last person i thought die of overdose supposedly
    they all ready finished shooting on "The Dark Knight", I doubt they would replace him and reshoot.

Thanks

Well I hope the joker dies in this movie.

Reako

Thanks

Well, I'm sure he is STILL gonna play the joker, since it's already been filmed. I am soo sad, totally bummed! Well, he was at his apartment recovering or obviously still had pnemonia. He was on meds for it, and yes sleeping pills. Doubt it was suicide, all he talked about was his little girl, how he loved her and lived for her always! Probably felt soo sick from the pnemonia, that he just wanted to rest, and maybe od'd accidently??

Great actor and great daddy to little Matilda it seemed, and so said Michelle Williams. Damn, what a loss!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yea im pretty sure he will still be teh joker, filming was already done, he was actually in the middle of filming another film, not sure whats to come of that one though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    they are probably gonna stop productoin to that one, since it doens't come out til 09' and probably just replace the actor or something iono, probably depends on if they finished production or half way through iono..... hollywood...PSH....who needs it *looking for bus to hollywood to sign contract* lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I read over on tmz.com that he didn't commit suicide they think he accidently overdosed. Turns out he had pneumonia and maybe he combined too many drugs. I hated to hear it tho...he was such a good actor and he kept to himself and his family. You didn't hear about him every time you turned around...for instance like Brit.